Snowshoe Extended Season
Anyone planning on going to Snowshoe for their extended season anytime from 3.28 - 4.5? I've got a trip booked, but with the weather being like this, I don't know if the conditions are going to hold up. Snowshoe's got a 48 hour cancellation policy that eats about 10 bucks and change, but if it rains while we're there or the conditions are unboardable, we're going to be shit outta luck.
Praying for the conditions to hold. Anyone else going? I'll be there from 3.30 - 4.3
i love my life