Looks like we could be getting up to two feet on Tuesday night! A-Basin is the only resort still hanging in there and this is going to be a classic spring upslope storm. Hopefully A-Basin can catch a good bit. Probably not as much as we'll get here in the foothills and east of the divide, but hopefully enough to squeeze in one last good powder day!
I've already sent my boss an email to let him know about the forecast. He's based out of Texas, so anytime there is any significant amount of snow here in CO, he's freaking out and telling me to take a personal day. I usually take him up on the offer!
Anyone want to get out in the backcountry? With it being a Front Range storm, chances are Bert is just going to get smoked. If it packs more of a punch a spot like the mushroom ridge at Vail Pass could also be amazing. Anyhow, just throwing it out there for any who's interested...
Should have said tentative that I'm down my body has decided to hate me with a vengeance now that my season is winding down. If I'm in that I can't move mode probably not a good idea to skin for a while.