Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   General Travel Forum (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/general-travel-forum/)
-   -   Betty take over day 3/1? (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/general-travel-forum/4277-betty-take-over-day-3-1-a.html)

BiggerThanYours 02-28-2008 10:31 AM

Betty take over day 3/1?
 
I know there arent too many ladies on this forum, but is anybody going to betty take over day this saturday at mountain creek?

NYCboarder 02-28-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggerThanYours (Post 39339)
I know there arent too many ladies on this forum, but is anybody going to betty take over day this saturday at mountain creek?

what's betty takeover? i was plannin on going to creek sat night or up to windham

Mr. Right 02-28-2008 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYCboarder (Post 39376)
what's betty takeover? i was plannin on going to creek sat night or up to windham

Shred Betty aka female snowboarder.

TNT 02-28-2008 03:33 PM

dang, so that's where i gotta go to meet girls that snowboard?
southern PA is way hurtin in that regard

BiggerThanYours 02-28-2008 04:14 PM

betty take over day, is an event to get girl snowboarders(and the men who support them) together.For anyone whos interested, everyone is meeting at 4:30 in the appalacian hotel. Im thinking about going, but if the conditions are going to be super icy at the creek, i'll probably go to camelback.

megladan 02-28-2008 04:53 PM

im totally game for going to this!! :cheeky4:

SpAcEmAn SpLiFF 02-28-2008 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggerThanYours (Post 39399)
betty take over day, is an event to get girl snowboarders(and the men who support them) together.For anyone whos interested, everyone is meeting at 4:30 in the appalacian hotel. Im thinking about going, but if the conditions are going to be super icy at the creek, i'll probably go to camelback.

4:30 in the morning? thats early as hell...

BiggerThanYours 02-28-2008 11:55 PM

4:30pm... my bad

megladan 02-29-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiggerThanYours (Post 39491)
4:30pm... my bad

ohhh an evening with the ladies ? :cheeky4:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2