Hey guys, im lookin to move to Colorado this winter. in about a month and work up near vail or breck. anyone looking for a roomate or know someone who is? im 19 and a sophomore in college. also anyone got any good ties into jobs or ideas on good places to look? i have applied for a bunch already. but any and all help is appreciated!
Hi, I'm going to move to the mountains without a job, a place to live, or even an understanding that Vail and Breck are in two different counties.
Freshman class is in full effect!
definitely a newbie to the area. but, the reason i say vail or breck is cuz i could care less which one i work at. i already got accepted for a job at vail which allows me to pick either working at vail, beaver creek, or breck. the only thing left for me to do is find a place to live.
Location: Born'n'Raised. MAUI, HAWAII...currently passing through Cali
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
HOW TO SURVIVE VAGABONDISM
• Be Hardcore and car camp that shit! Save on rent and stack some dead presidents!
• Maybe buy a gym membership to use the
• Try to get a position in the cafeteria so you get first dibs on all the food they toss at the end of the day...
college life at it's finest.
Last edited by CERBERUS.lucid; 09-11-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Three pieces of life advice all snow carnies should follow.
1) Ramen can cause scurvy, learn which churches/community groups have free meal night.
2) You didn't lose your girlfriend you just lost your turn. So wrap it before you tap it because even though you tamed that swamp donkey she might have given you something.
3) No one cares that you work for the mountain, just moved here, or that you're blowing all your money you saved over the summer to buy everyone at the bar shots.