summit county helmets required? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 04:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
zk0ot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WIS
Posts: 865
Default summit county helmets required?

I myself havent heard anything directly but i figured id double check.

some second hand info been running about places in colorado been instituting reequired helmets. Does anyone in Summit county require me to wear a helmet to ride this season
__________________
BUCK FURTON
zk0ot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-31-2009, 04:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
AWNOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zk0ot View Post
I myself havent heard anything directly but i figured id double check.

some second hand info been running about places in colorado been instituting reequired helmets. Does anyone in Summit county require me to wear a helmet to ride this season
No.

What you heard probably is about Vail Resorts employees and mandatory helmets.

Vail Newsroom: Vail Resorts Makes Helmets Mandatory for Employees in 2009-2010 Winter Season
AWNOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
zk0ot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: WIS
Posts: 865
Default

good, i didnt want to show up out there and have the lifty say "..wheres your helmet?" then i reply with "F*$$&%%$"
__________________
BUCK FURTON
zk0ot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
AWNOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zk0ot View Post
good, i didnt want to show up out there and have the lifty say "..wheres your helmet?" then i reply with "F*$$&%%$"
On a related note, I had a random lady in a bar get very upset at me when I told her VR doesn't require leashes. I was out of Colorado for the holidays, so she thought she was hot shit in a random bar hours upon hours from a real resort.
AWNOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNOW View Post
On a related note, I had a random lady in a bar get very upset at me when I told her VR doesn't require leashes. I was out of Colorado for the holidays, so she thought she was hot shit in a random bar hours upon hours from a real resort.
What made her upset?
Tarzanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:20 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums