Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
- Intermountain US (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/intermountain-us/)
- - Salt Lake City Utah Snowboard trip (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/intermountain-us/32634-salt-lake-city-utah-snowboard-trip.html)
Salt Lake City Utah Snowboard trip
Going to PARK CITY for the 1st time December 3-5.
Got some questions:
1) How will the weather be? Good enough for driving? If not, are there any carpool/busride pick up programs around?
2) I need a CHEAP hotel in Salt Lake City not too far from the freeway. Any one know a really CHEAP hotel?
3) Nightlife: Anyone know a really good club/bar scene in Salt Lake? I am into house/trance/dance....are there any clubs like that around Salt Lake?
Hope you guys can help me out.
That's still early season and the Wasatch is a lower altitude mountain range, summits 9,000 to 11,000 feet for example. Snow totals will be low but they should be open enough to have some fun.
How cheap is cheap? You can always find a Holiday Inn Express for around $100/night. Hotels.com lists a bunch of places for about $50-60/night.
I would wait until later in the year to go, anytime after the new year is a good time. If you go too early in the season then you will not get to see all that the resort has to offer.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.