It's Official. Keystone is the biggest killer of them all. - Page 4 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2012, 02:04 AM   #31 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Skinny Bam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Front Range, CO
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponger606 View Post
i cant wait for more resorts to open so I dont have to deal with this! this guy would've been in serious shit if i moved to to left a little.
i shot this today as i was taking a quick break at Abasin. dont get me wrong its pretty sick but why does it have to be in arms length of other riders

Attachment 8728
Looks like your where you should be if your stopping...that is unless there is a nice little booter right there to pop out of
Skinny Bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-01-2012, 02:49 AM   #32 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 9,540
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMTNsteeze View Post

I destroyed that dummy last year with a tsunami of white death.
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
AWNOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Colorado
Posts: 716
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sponger606 View Post
i cant wait for more resorts to open so I dont have to deal with this! this guy would've been in serious shit if i moved to to left a little.
i shot this today as i was taking a quick break at Abasin. dont get me wrong its pretty sick but why does it have to be in arms length of other riders

Attachment 8728
People do that to let you know you are standing in a terrible spot and you need to move to a safe location to rest.
AWNOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #34 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Karasene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Utah/NH
Posts: 808
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNOW View Post
People do that to let you know you are standing in a terrible spot and you need to move to a safe location to rest.
yeah that's how I feel... deff shouldn't be stopping right below a roller. You're in a gomer location.
__________________
To legit to quit.
On the move this season.
Karasene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #35 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CO
Posts: 8
Default

I just have to throw in that I broke my tib/fib last year at the ankle thanks to an idiot sitting under a blind roller at Keystone. Black run and he had to have been sitting there at least a minute....I was pretty pissed. Not another person to be seen either... arghh. 10 years snowboarding and never a collision. Learned a valuable lesson for sure though.

Anyways, I'm taking it out on the first person I see pulling that crap this year lol
mal757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:12 AM   #36 (permalink)
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 4,670
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mal757 View Post
I just have to throw in that I broke my tib/fib last year at the ankle thanks to an idiot sitting under a blind roller at Keystone. Black run and he had to have been sitting there at least a minute....I was pretty pissed. Not another person to be seen either... arghh. 10 years snowboarding and never a collision. Learned a valuable lesson for sure though.

Anyways, I'm taking it out on the first person I see pulling that crap this year lol
Now I know your lying, there wasn't enough snow for any black runs
__________________
Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #37 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: CO
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
Now I know your lying, there wasn't enough snow for any black runs
lol u got me there actually happened on diamondback. I should have known better...but still lol
mal757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #38 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
sponger606's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Colorado
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWNOW View Post
People do that to let you know you are standing in a terrible spot and you need to move to a safe location to rest.
i somewhat disagree but lets leave it there
sponger606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #39 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 9,540
Default

Don't lie it was on School Marm!
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #40 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
killclimbz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Front Range
Posts: 10,779
Default

Everybody gets hurt on School Marm...
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums