Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Intermountain US (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/intermountain-us/)
-   -   Killin it at PowMow today (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/intermountain-us/50556-killin-powmow-today.html)

hikeswithdogs 10-24-2012 03:11 PM

Killin it at PowMow today
 
My favorite resort anywhere anytime, 2 feet so far and people are killin it there today!

DAY 1 POWDER MOUNTAIN 10/23/12 - YouTube

Hope it keeps coming and we don't have a long cold\dry snap for a repeat of last years crap snow pack!

mixie 10-24-2012 03:51 PM

I have a buddy in utah, they had to post that exact same thing to my facebook wall today.

jerks :'(



I am seriously hoping to make it to utah some time this season!

ThunderChunky 10-24-2012 04:01 PM

Skiers just ruin any video for me. It's literally the same exact motion no matter what. Why not just stay at home on those ski machines and rock back and forth. It's pow, ride like it's pow. No hate towards the freestyle or people who don't do this, but damn.

hikeswithdogs 10-24-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mixie (Post 530696)
I have a buddy in utah, they had to post that exact same thing to my facebook wall today.

jerks :'(



I am seriously hoping to make it to utah some time this season!

I know right we won't be there for another month ourselves, If your going on vacation to snowboard(and your on a budget) and that's all you care about Utah is the place to go in my opinion and Powder Mountain snowcat tours(uber cheap) should be on the top of your list.

To me the Ogden resorts(Snowbasin, PowMow) terrain feel allot more like CO than the SLC resorts, which for me is great.

mixie 10-24-2012 04:08 PM

thanks for the recon!! My friend is in St George and I will probably be in that area as it's drivable for me. SLC is too far to drive.

Poweder Mtn Snowcats...will look into that fo sho.

Dysantic 10-24-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderChunky (Post 530703)
Skiers just ruin any video for me. It's literally the same exact motion no matter what. Why not just stay at home on those ski machines and rock back and forth. It's pow, ride like it's pow. No hate towards the freestyle or people who don't do this, but damn.

I was thinking this exact same thing while watching this video. hahahaha

Karasene 11-05-2012 10:41 PM

Hey I'm in the background of your video... weird. Got 6 days up there so far.

hikeswithdogs 11-06-2012 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karasene (Post 534949)
Hey I'm in the background of your video... weird. Got 6 days up there so far.

Nice , do you have a season pass or were you just getting in some inbound pre-season turns?

Karasene 11-11-2012 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hikeswithdogs (Post 535044)
Nice , do you have a season pass or were you just getting in some inbound pre-season turns?

I'll be riding Basin all season. Definitely was just taking advantage of preseason access. Pretty stoked to go back up again tomorrow after this storm.

pdxrealtor 12-26-2012 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hikeswithdogs (Post 530704)
I know right we won't be there for another month ourselves, If your going on vacation to snowboard(and your on a budget) and that's all you care about Utah is the place to go in my opinion and Powder Mountain snowcat tours(uber cheap) should be on the top of your list.

To me the Ogden resorts(Snowbasin, PowMow) terrain feel allot more like CO than the SLC resorts, which for me is great.

Been seeing a lot of rave about pow mow and the 10 dollar cat rides. Heading there in March for a week and am thinking pow mow might be a good place to hit after a more demanding day like snobird.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2