The Colorado Conditions, Meet ups and General Talk Thread - Page 94 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #931 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Deacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 1,502
Default

Hey, do you remember when this thread was about how you guys weren't getting any snow? Remember that?
__________________
Looking forward to the season
SO much stoke, so little snow.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-16-2013, 02:57 PM   #932 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
linvillegorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evergreen, CO
Posts: 6,203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Deacon View Post
Hey, do you remember when this thread was about how you guys weren't getting any snow? Remember that?
Yep!

Hey, better late than never! Not only are we experiencing the best riding conditions in the last two years, but we're getting much needed moisture as well. Win/win!
__________________
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:58 PM   #933 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 9,543
Default

Extended Season at Breckenridge | Breckenridge.com

To go along with what Gary said be careful out there. Saw some slides up on Loveland today.
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #934 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
linvillegorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evergreen, CO
Posts: 6,203
Default

Uh oh. Lots of dust. This is gonna fuck up the corn harvest.
__________________
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:09 PM   #935 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Skinny Bam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Front Range, CO
Posts: 294
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Extended Season at Breckenridge | Breckenridge.com

To go along with what Gary said be careful out there. Saw some slides up on Loveland today.
It would be nice if it was open all week so its not a shit show weekend....especially since only peak 8 is gonna be open. But shit Im not complaining.
Skinny Bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #936 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 9,543
Default

Copper just announced they're Re-Opening.
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #937 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
killclimbz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Front Range
Posts: 10,788
Default

But Vail, Breck, and Copper have to close because of the Elk Migration...

Yeah, all of you who bought that story are a bunch of suckers.
killclimbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #938 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Mountains
Posts: 9,543
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
But Vail, Breck, and Copper have to close because of the Elk Migration...

Yeah, all of you who bought that story are a bunch of suckers.
Last 4 weeks have been ghost towns for the most part. It's all about dollars plus I have yet to see a fucking Elk. It's like that Lynx habitat they keep claiming is off limits that I poach every day. Great snow in there haven't been mauled yet.
__________________
Angry Snowboarder Because someone has to call it how they see it!
BurtonAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #939 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
davidj's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 389
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarshallV82 View Post
Work says I'm headed back that way for a few months this summer, You made a wise choice! I will say it is dirt cheap to live in Harlingen/Raymondville though.
Hopefully I can handle the ridiculous heat better this time around.. gonna bring my Mtn bike and golf clubs and use them everyday, if they don't get stolen...
Have fun in south texas... and may you meet many, many redneck churchgoers .
__________________
You won the rat race, you say? What does that make you... first rat?
davidj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 08:49 PM   #940 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Vail, CO
Posts: 3,589
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidj View Post
Have fun in south texas... and may you meet many, many redneck churchgoers .
It's almost all catholic mexicans popping out litters down there. I lived in Harlingen for 3 years, know all about that hell hole
Argo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums