NYC-Windham Blades trip Wednesday - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 09:10 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: upstate ny
Posts: 80
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i hope we get some more snow i wont be at windham until jan 8th hope we have good snow then
Failed_God is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 23 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 04:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
woohoo...

got the day off tomorrow too...

going to hit hunter with blades. unfortunately my camera won't be here til next week.
loren646 is offline  
post #13 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Polonia View Post
windham is def bigger...but their snowmaking sux compared to hunter. but now after that storm, both hills should be pretty close if not already, at 100%

im thinking of saying fuck it and driving there myself tomorrow
Hey Mr.Polonia
If you don't have anybody to go boarding with during the week maybe we can go together as I don't really have anybody to go with, shist...I can only go during the week (working on weekends). I could even take my car but I'm a bit scared it'll die on me. And I'm from Brooklyn and a polish dude too . I will also check out those bus trips to Hunter, by Homage if I don't have anybody to go with. I dunno...
Zygie is offline  
post #14 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Veteran Member
 
Mr. Polonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn, Empire State
Posts: 1,093
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygie View Post
Hey Mr.Polonia
If you don't have anybody to go boarding with during the week maybe we can go together as I don't really have anybody to go with, shist...I can only go during the week (working on weekends). I could even take my car but I'm a bit scared it'll die on me. And I'm from Brooklyn and a polish dude too . I will also check out those bus trips to Hunter, by Homage if I don't have anybody to go with. I dunno...
sounds good man...i usually go every tue or wed. i also work the weekends, and once the new semester starts, ill be only limitted to going on tue to Hunter. i have a few more other people that live in downtown BK and take take homage. so yea let me know. I wont be in town next week but ill prob go again in 2 weeks

Without me, my board is useless. Without my board, I am useless
Mr. Polonia is offline  
post #15 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygie View Post
Hey Mr.Polonia
If you don't have anybody to go boarding with during the week maybe we can go together as I don't really have anybody to go with, shist...I can only go during the week (working on weekends). I could even take my car but I'm a bit scared it'll die on me. And I'm from Brooklyn and a polish dude too . I will also check out those bus trips to Hunter, by Homage if I don't have anybody to go with. I dunno...
I'm half polish if that counts... ha.

i'm in brooklyn. got a car. down to drive. free on weekdays.
loren646 is offline  
post #16 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Veteran Member
 
Mr. Polonia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Brooklyn, Empire State
Posts: 1,093
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
haaa we should create a Polak Boarder Crew thread here

Without me, my board is useless. Without my board, I am useless
Mr. Polonia is offline  
post #17 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Polonia View Post
sounds good man...i usually go every tue or wed. i also work the weekends, and once the new semester starts, ill be only limitted to going on tue to Hunter. i have a few more other people that live in downtown BK and take take homage. so yea let me know. I wont be in town next week but ill prob go again in 2 weeks
sure, I'll let you know.
Zygie is offline  
post #18 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 09:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by loren646 View Post
I'm half polish if that counts... ha.

i'm in brooklyn. got a car. down to drive. free on weekdays.
Awesome how about this Thursday or Friday ? I was also thinking to take the Homage bus to Hunter it's only $59 (lift ticket included) but if you have a car that's even better and we can split gas and tolls of course
Zygie is offline  
post #19 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-04-2011, 09:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygie View Post
Awesome how about this Thursday or Friday ? I was also thinking to take the Homage bus to Hunter it's only $59 (lift ticket included) but if you have a car that's even better and we can split gas and tolls of course
i won't be around until next week. But anytime early in the week is cool with me. heading to mount snow for the MLK.

The homage bus is pretty cool deal. the guys that run it are top notch. it's just slower... it's a bus.
loren646 is offline  
post #20 of 23 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Junior Member
 
sunpark570's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Brooklyn, NY / Essex, VT
Posts: 17
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wink Mowimy po polska...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Polonia View Post
haaa we should create a Polak Boarder Crew thread here
Ok - I don't really speak Polish, minus three words, but I'm 1/2 Polish...and yes, a Brooklyn-based boarder...
sunpark570 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome