Killington VT Dew Tour - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 11:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
lannalee802's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: The 802
Posts: 66
Default Killington VT Dew Tour

Killington - Schedule

Anyone attending or riding that weekend?


I will be at Killington Saturday and Sunday. If you are going to attend drop me a line and lets meet up on the slopes, at the Wobbly Barn or Pickle Barrell
lannalee802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-18-2011, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rephreshed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 518
Posts: 276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lannalee802 View Post
Killington - Schedule

Anyone attending or riding that weekend?


I will be at Killington Saturday and Sunday. If you are going to attend drop me a line and lets meet up on the slopes, at the Wobbly Barn or Pickle Barrell
i'll be there saturday and sunday as well. mostly working but hoping to get some riding in before/after the events each day
__________________
rephreshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Karasene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Utah/NH
Posts: 811
Default

I will be there also..
but as rephreshed knows I can't ride... not with a broken neck.
Sooo if you see someone in a neck brace say hi! Not sure if I'll be with anyone or not may be solo for parts of the day so I wouldnt mind meeting a few people while things are going on.
__________________
To legit to quit.
On the move this season.
Karasene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 02:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rephreshed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 518
Posts: 276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasene View Post
I will be there also..
but as rephreshed knows I can't ride... not with a broken neck.
Sooo if you see someone in a neck brace say hi! Not sure if I'll be with anyone or not may be solo for parts of the day so I wouldnt mind meeting a few people while things are going on.
i'll scope you out! i'm sure you'll be hard to miss did you get anywhere with emailing the girl from AlliSports?
__________________
rephreshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Karasene's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Utah/NH
Posts: 811
Default

Yes I did, she forwarded my email to the woman who deals with voluteers who also forwarded my email to a 3rd woman.. they didnt give me a difinete but asked me what times I would be free.. Now since I'm getting there later than I thought due to the storm tomorrow I'm wondering if I should give them some of my time in between events or if it would be better for me to just be free to walk around this weekend... but I think it would be good to help out and meet people that way.. so I can't decide If I had my own vehical it would be a lot easier for me to give set times on when I'll be there and till when. Do you think theres any perks to being a volunteer? I hope ts not a day pass only good this weekend lol
__________________
To legit to quit.
On the move this season.
Karasene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 07:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
rephreshed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: 518
Posts: 276
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasene View Post
Yes I did, she forwarded my email to the woman who deals with voluteers who also forwarded my email to a 3rd woman.. they didnt give me a difinete but asked me what times I would be free.. Now since I'm getting there later than I thought due to the storm tomorrow I'm wondering if I should give them some of my time in between events or if it would be better for me to just be free to walk around this weekend... but I think it would be good to help out and meet people that way.. so I can't decide If I had my own vehical it would be a lot easier for me to give set times on when I'll be there and till when. Do you think theres any perks to being a volunteer? I hope ts not a day pass only good this weekend lol
i've never volunteered at an event so i can't really say. it's a catch 22 type of situation.. walking around definitely has it's perks though!
__________________
rephreshed is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums