Camelback vs jfbb..... - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 09:05 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuber2_S View Post
I suppose I didn't read the OP's message too well...my experiences are based purely on weekends. Mid-week I'd think any mountain wouldn't be too bad...apologize for that.

With that being said the worst weekend mountain in my experience is Camelback with Blue Mountain being a close second...based purely on lift wait times.
Hey buddy no need to apologize. I just want to make sure I don't get stuck with crowds! I hate long lines too! I love Blue too but I always stay away from the mountains on weekends. BUT...I just took advantage of that deal for 25 bucks and I picked up some tickets to JFBB. I figured I have never been there and I might end up liking it more and next year maybe I will go there for the season. Hey it is worth the ride! Otherwise I will be using my weekday pass at camelback for 199.
tonyisnowhere is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 09:10 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Howlingsonnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philly
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyisnowhere View Post
Hey buddy no need to apologize. I just want to make sure I don't get stuck with crowds! I hate long lines too! I love Blue too but I always stay away from the mountains on weekends. BUT...I just took advantage of that deal for 25 bucks and I picked up some tickets to JFBB. I figured I have never been there and I might end up liking it more and next year maybe I will go there for the season. Hey it is worth the ride! Otherwise I will be using my weekday pass at camelback for 199.
Haha i did the same i got my $199 pass midweek and i bought 5 tix to jfbb...therefore im set....where u from btw?
Howlingsonnets is offline  
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 09:37 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingsonnets View Post
Haha i did the same i got my $199 pass midweek and i bought 5 tix to jfbb...therefore im set....where u from btw?
Central NJ near Trenton . Basically across the river from you.
tonyisnowhere is offline  
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 09:58 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: BK NYC
Posts: 299
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyisnowhere View Post
Central NJ near Trenton . Basically across the river from you.
is hunter too far for ya?
eli783 is offline  
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by eli783 View Post
is hunter too far for ya?
Yeah kinda, I prefer belleayre mountain over Hunter anyway. Too many people at hunter. Belleayre is a well hidden gem with lots of blues! I am still kinda a newbie so it works for me!
tonyisnowhere is offline  
post #16 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Howlingsonnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philly
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyisnowhere View Post
Central NJ near Trenton . Basically across the river from you.
Im from and live in philly....so once a storm hits ill have the art museum steps to play on....tradition here when it snows!
Howlingsonnets is offline  
post #17 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Howlingsonnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philly
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyisnowhere View Post
Central NJ near Trenton . Basically across the river from you.
I work in mt laurel....i work for ATT by the moorestown mall
Howlingsonnets is offline  
post #18 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: BK NYC
Posts: 299
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyisnowhere View Post
Yeah kinda, I prefer belleayre mountain over Hunter anyway. Too many people at hunter. Belleayre is a well hidden gem with lots of blues! I am still kinda a newbie so it works for me!
Yea man I hear ya about hunter. Only deal is theres a bus company that runs to hunter regularly out of nyc. The only way I can ride out in PA really is if my buddies are down to drive out there.
eli783 is offline  
post #19 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-29-2012, 10:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 218
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingsonnets View Post
I work in mt laurel....i work for ATT by the moorestown mall
Haha I used to work off of Church Street in Mt Laurel! Small world!
tonyisnowhere is offline  
post #20 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-30-2012, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Howlingsonnets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Philly
Posts: 65
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyisnowhere View Post
Haha I used to work off of Church Street in Mt Laurel! Small world!
Def small world...!!
Howlingsonnets is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome