Ne one from Maryland - Page 6 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hit me up on facebook. Joe Bernstein
jbernste03 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #52 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
There's a lot of Joe Bernsteins on Facebook bro.. Which one are you?
sleev-les is offline  
post #53 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 09:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The one from MD and went to Wvu
jbernste03 is offline  
post #54 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 03:44 PM
Senior Member
 
JBthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: DMV
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
What's good folks? I live in the area... I'm down to ride pretty much every weekend...
JBthe3rd is offline  
post #55 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 06:05 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBthe3rd View Post
What's good folks? I live in the area... I'm down to ride pretty much every weekend...
Where do you head mostly?? I'm usually at Whitetail or Liberty for the day trips.. Im planning on taking weekend trips to go further out.
sleev-les is offline  
post #56 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 06:51 AM
Senior Member
 
JBthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: DMV
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleev-les View Post
Where do you head mostly?? I'm usually at Whitetail or Liberty for the day trips.. Im planning on taking weekend trips to go further out.
I haven't been to Whitetail yet. Is it better than liberty? I went to Liberty mostly last year. 7 Springs for the overnighters. 7- Springs temperatures are always about 10 degrees colder which allows for more snowmaking when the more local resorts are on a slump... And lookin to try Wisp and Massenuten as well...
JBthe3rd is offline  
post #57 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 10:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBthe3rd View Post
I haven't been to Whitetail yet. Is it better than liberty? I went to Liberty mostly last year. 7 Springs for the overnighters. 7- Springs temperatures are always about 10 degrees colder which allows for more snowmaking when the more local resorts are on a slump... And lookin to try Wisp and Massenuten as well...
I think Liberty has a better park, but I like the trails at Whitetail more.
sleev-les is offline  
post #58 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Senior Member
 
JBthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: DMV
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh okay, I'm looking forward to trying out whitetail. I don't mess with the park though! I have too many preexisting injuries as it is lol
JBthe3rd is offline  
post #59 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 09:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Annapolis, MD
Posts: 464
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBthe3rd View Post
Oh okay, I'm looking forward to trying out whitetail. I don't mess with the park though! I have too many preexisting injuries as it is lol
Those spots are all so so regardless.. They do for my day getaway lol.... Def have to do more travelling this year.
sleev-les is offline  
post #60 of 306 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Senior Member
 
JBthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: DMV
Posts: 197
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleev-les View Post
Those spots are all so so regardless.. They do for my day getaway lol.... Def have to do more travelling this year.
My thoughts exactly... I was thinking about taking a AMtrak ride to Stowe early or late season...
JBthe3rd is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome