That's just it. It is closed right now. Friday is tentatively opening. This is completely a valid reason to get refunded.
It is closed right now for business reasons - with the late start they are maintaining the slopes for the weekend, they don't get enough customers to justify being open midweek this time of year, and (I think) they don't do mid-week night operations until the holidays.
Where do you see they are tentatively opening? The website and their FB says they are opening 9am December 16.
Well, I'll follow everyone's lead on this. Sucks that we can't just be pumped to shred on Friday instead of worrying about it.
I am very pumped. I already said I would still make the best of it as for me, it's more about meeting and riding with all of you. Even if that means on one run.
But yes, I am very bummed about the forecast. I was optimistic since last week. But that forecast has not changed and we are now in the week of. While I'm still down, I just want to make sure everyone else is down as well. After all, we are dumping a healthy sum of money and time for this.
They commented to someone that they "Plan" to open Friday. That means tentative. I'm guessing it's due to the warm weather forecasted along with two days of rain.
Eh I think you're reading too much in to that.
less than 1/2" of rainfall in the forecast is not going to cause them to close, they have 20"+ base right now. Conditions probably will not be ideal for all you powder princesses, but that's Michigan for ya.