Ah gotcha. That weekend sounds awesome haha I figured it would get busy, I'm hoping to get up and hit the mountain as early as I can Saturday.
I haven't quite firmed up my decision on where I'll b, & when this weekend! I want to watch the radar before I decide if I'm going to start with Highlands & maybe Nubs for Fri & part or all of Sat. Or if I'll start @ Boyne Mnt. Fri. & part of Saturday before shooting over to Highlands & Nubs for Sat. night, sun. morning. I'm pretty sure I'll be at Boyne Mnt. for at least some
part Saturday, so If you see an old fart in a red 'n' black jacket, tan & red burton pants, helmet /w Oakley Goggles, riding what looks like a wooden plank,.. (I ride an Arbor Board) Say hello!!!
This weekend I wouldn't expect chaos. There is good snow in this week's forecast though, although it is warming a bit on friday and cooling again overnight so I would expect mostly corduroy/packed powder conditions with some stashes of hidden pow in the trees. Expect crowds and long lift lines especially for main base-area lifts.
Dave, r You & Leo heading back to Crystal this weekend? Depending on the snow amounts & when you plan to bail on Sun., maybe I'll head that
way for Sunday morning. Might shorten my drive home a bit sunday afternoon. If you're planning on booking real
early Sun., let me know as I probably won't bother in that case!