Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Detroit suburbs
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Heard from Boyne today that they intend to be open next weekend as well.
And, as crazy as it seems, if it ever stops raining I'd put a decent chance for Hawk to be open 4/20-4/21, too. If Tyler has his way, he'll be blowing snow next week. It looks like it might be cold enough a few nights.
I am doing everything within my power to get to Boyne next weekend, even if it means driving there & back in one day.
Still holding out hope for this weekend at Hawk, but obviously can't really commit anything to it at this point.