Right now, TWC app shows a 70% chance of rain for Boyne this coming sunday. That being the case, since I wouldn't leave till sat morning. I am probably not going to make it up there this weekend.
Too bad too. Daytime temps are gonna be high all week, but it will still be cold or at least cool at night, so the snow should still be reasonable. (...by the look of things now, riding in May is almost definitely out of the realm of possability!)
If the forecast for rain changes for the better in the next day r two, I might change my plan, but for now? No way! I sure hope
this wasn't my last weekender, but,....
BTW, on a side rant,... the price of a room at the GML, Boyne? It's gone right thru the roof! I paid less than $180 same time last year for a 2 queen room. Which was bad enough! (ski n stay pkg. too! Breakfast & Lift tickets!) Now, a single queen lodging only??? It's up over $240!!!!