Post a Random Song From Your Shred Playlist - Page 8 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 02:02 PM   #71 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
timmytard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: I can see Santa shoveling his driveway
Posts: 2,117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFilmz View Post
Ok, since you're new here, I'll go easy on ya.

That song has been over played to death.

Don't get me wrong, I like it.


TT
__________________
If whatever doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.

Then I am so close to immortality
timmytard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #72 (permalink)
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
SammieFilmz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmytard View Post
Ok, since you're new here, I'll go easy on ya.

That song has been over played to death.

Don't get me wrong, I like it.


TT
Haha yeah I figured. It gets me pumped at the gym so it still works for me :P.

And since you're old here, maybe you can reply to my Thread under boards. Kinda need help.
SammieFilmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:30 PM   #74 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFilmz View Post
Haha yeah I figured. It gets me pumped at the gym so it still works for me :P.

And since you're old here, maybe you can reply to my Thread under boards. Kinda need help.
Unlimited Gravity does a great remix of that over played song its way better than the original... AWOLNATION - SAIL (UNLIMITED GRAVITY REMIX) - YouTube
MrKrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:40 PM   #75 (permalink)
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
SammieFilmz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrinkle View Post
Unlimited Gravity does a great remix of that over played song its way better than the original... AWOLNATION - SAIL (UNLIMITED GRAVITY REMIX) - YouTube
Agreed! Thanks.
SammieFilmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #76 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFilmz View Post
Agreed! Thanks.
Its actually pretty sad Awolnation only did the one good song anyway cause the rest of the CD is just garbage... I'm glad I got the CD for free or I woulda been pissed if I paid good money for such a crappy CD...
MrKrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #77 (permalink)
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
SammieFilmz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKrinkle View Post
Its actually pretty sad Awolnation only did the one good song anyway cause the rest of the CD is just garbage... I'm glad I got the CD for free or I woulda been pissed if I paid good money for such a crappy CD...
Yeah when I got the song off iTunes, I checked the rest of the album and I was disappointed. That song is all over YouTube though, and almost in every GoPro video.
SammieFilmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #78 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 248
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammieFilmz View Post
Yeah when I got the song off iTunes, I checked the rest of the album and I was disappointed. That song is all over YouTube though, and almost in every GoPro video.
ALT-J has some great songs kinda mellow but great for long run powder days...
Fitzpleasure, Breezeblocks, Something Good, Blood Flood & Taro are my favs...
MrKrinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #79 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Dago91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lugano,CH
Posts: 224
Default

Great just carving song.. esp at 2:38 into it..just zen baby

MGMT: of Moon, Birds and Monsters

http://youtu.be/v6HXS11l4sw

Guano Apes: Open your Eyes

Dif Flavor but great song..

http://youtu.be/SFvCx6w_ptE

Last edited by Dago91; 03-19-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Dago91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:02 PM   #80 (permalink)
-PREMIUM MEMBER-
 
CassMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Whitefish MT
Posts: 1,860
Default



keep em comin...getting some good stuff from this thread...Blue Scholars = F'ing Dope
CassMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums