3oh!3 Music - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2013, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Rodger Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 67
Default 3oh!3 Music

Anybody listen to 3oh!3 on here?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTrAt...e_gdata_player

Last edited by Rodger Rabbit; 06-01-2013 at 02:44 PM.
Rodger Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-01-2013, 02:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
linvillegorge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Evergreen, CO
Posts: 7,046
Default

Fucking terrible. Inexcusably terrible. They should all wear suicide vests to their next concert to kill themselves and take as many of their dumbass fans as possible with them.
__________________
"People say that marijuana smoking is going to get in the way of my career. I say to them that on the contrary, my fighting career is getting in the way of my marijuana smoking." -Nick Diaz
linvillegorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 02:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 5,286
Default

I went to warped tour a few years ago just to see NOFX and Bad Religion but most of the kids there were all excited about this 303. Guess they're local....
__________________
Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by linvillegorge View Post
Fucking terrible. Inexcusably terrible. They should all wear suicide vests to their next concert to kill themselves and take as many of their dumbass fans as possible with them.


My gratitude for your words is immeasurable
TheNorminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Rodger Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 67
Default

Its hilarious stuff though!
You guys must be old,every teen I know listens to this.

Last edited by Rodger Rabbit; 06-01-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Rodger Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: NJ
Posts: 141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Rabbit View Post
Its hilarious stuff though!
You guys must be old,every teen I know listens to this.
You are incorrect sir, I am 14 and I really freaking hate all this poppy crap that plays on the radio. This isn't pop, but it's crap. There is no beat, no melody, and the lyrics are complete shit. 303 has zero talent. They cannot sing. They are probably like most/all pop singers; they have someone write their lyrics, someone else create the electronic "music" in the background, and they sing it and get all their 5th grade fans to buy their t-shirts and albums off iTunes, mistakenly believing that their music is unique and good.

My 2. Feel free to disagree
TheNorminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Kevin137's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Drammen
Posts: 1,137
Default

Really...???

Did you actually think that was music...???

If this is what MOST teenagers are listening too then you are doomed...

This is far far from being called music it is unbelievable, i have heard better music recorded by disabled people with just there thoughts...

Oh hang on, i actually have...



And how it was made is this video...


Last edited by Kevin137; 06-01-2013 at 09:55 AM.
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 09:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
Rodger Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNorminator View Post
You are incorrect sir, I am 14 and I really freaking hate all this poppy crap that plays on the radio. This isn't pop, but it's crap. There is no beat, no melody, and the lyrics are complete shit. 303 has zero talent. They cannot sing. They are probably like most/all pop singers; they have someone write their lyrics, someone else create the electronic "music" in the background, and they sing it and get all their 5th grade fans to buy their t-shirts and albums off iTunes, mistakenly believing that their music is unique and good.

My 2. Feel free to disagree
Wow, that's a first. Your listening to southern rap with a bit of techno, also know as crunk core. Some of their music is ok, but alot of it is crap to. Especially back in 2007 when they were just starting out. That was awful back in the debut album days.
Rodger Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Kevin137's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Drammen
Posts: 1,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNorminator View Post
My 2. Feel free to disagree
I agree completely... Real music is hard to find these days, and this generic crap turned out by wannabes in there bedroom on a computer is getting beyond a joke.
Kevin137 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Rodger Rabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin137 View Post
I agree completely... Real music is hard to find these days, and this generic crap turned out by wannabes in there bedroom on a computer is getting beyond a joke.
The want album was pretty good, but now their going to like a soft pop with a little guitar in the mix.
Rodger Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums