Anyone else hate kanye west? - Page 2 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 02:16 PM
Nick787
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Kanye has good stuff but his arrogant attitude brings him down. Weezy F FTW.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 04:17 PM
sparty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Kanye is like Tom Cruise--love the guy's work, but I can't take anything he says seriously.
post #13 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 214
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Personally, I don't like Kanye West as a person, but I do like his music for the most part.
SFshredder is offline  
post #14 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 06:21 PM
SmartWentCrazy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanTheMan View Post
Only some of his songs il actually listen to.

Fuck the "hip-hop game", cocky people like him just ruin it for the others. Go listen to some K'naan or Atmosphere.
Atmosphere
post #15 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
X1n54n3x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SF Bay, Cali
Posts: 353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Ciervo View Post
no see.. 50 cent isnt that great anymore.. Lil Wayne, Kanye West, T-Pain, M.I.A, and a few others are whats good around now.
50 cent was never good to begin with. and with the 50 remark i was being completely sarcastic... and youre fucking trippin if you think those people are "whats good now." hip hop has so disappointed me in the last 8 years. its just trendy shit after trendy shit. t pain is a fucking joke, i can sing better than that guy, all he is, is a shitty voice and a computer that manipulates the sound. MIA, not even hip hop but- wow, one hit, which i will admit it is an alright song, but no one would have known who she was had pineapple express not used it in their trailer. lil wayne is alright, and i say that because he has his own style (thank God! first artist in years to put out a genuinely new sound) but the only reason he makes so many good songs is cause the 190 other songs hes made suck ass.

im really hoping that the internet will bring hip hop back to its roots, and the cocky fucks like kanye and 50 fade off into the VH1 land of past hits on the radio. rest in piss, kanye (brotha lynch reference, in case you didnt pick that up)

09' Graft
Burton C02's
CALI*MADE

Last edited by X1n54n3x; 11-15-2008 at 06:36 PM.
X1n54n3x is offline  
post #16 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-15-2008, 08:23 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
nzboardlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 1,076
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
*raises hand in hatred of everything that is Kanye, crap music and an asshole*

and HA! at tyler ciervo.
nzboardlife is offline  
post #17 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 01:07 AM
Senior Member
 
YanTheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Calgary Alberta
Posts: 564
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartWentCrazy View Post
Atmosphere


Yaaaa for sure.

I don't know whats great about lil'wayne.

He does have bumpin beats, but he isn't good at rapping.

Alot of his shit doesnt make sense.
YanTheMan is offline  
post #18 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 02:48 PM
Tyler Ciervo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by X1n54n3x View Post
50 cent was never good to begin with. and with the 50 remark i was being completely sarcastic... and youre fucking trippin if you think those people are "whats good now." hip hop has so disappointed me in the last 8 years. its just trendy shit after trendy shit. t pain is a fucking joke, i can sing better than that guy, all he is, is a shitty voice and a computer that manipulates the sound. MIA, not even hip hop but- wow, one hit, which i will admit it is an alright song, but no one would have known who she was had pineapple express not used it in their trailer. lil wayne is alright, and i say that because he has his own style (thank God! first artist in years to put out a genuinely new sound) but the only reason he makes so many good songs is cause the 190 other songs hes made suck ass.

im really hoping that the internet will bring hip hop back to its roots, and the cocky fucks like kanye and 50 fade off into the VH1 land of past hits on the radio. rest in piss, kanye (brotha lynch reference, in case you didnt pick that up)


actually Paper Planes was out probably a year before Pineapple Express was even mentioned. I've known about that song forever. And she doesnt have just one hit. She has plenty of good songs. T-pain is alright. Some of his songs are pretty good as with Lil Wayne. 50 had a few good songs. less than 10. Kanye is good. i like all of his stuff.

who exactly do you prefer. please tell me.

my favorites:
-Lil Wayne
-Jay-Z
-Nas
-Tupac
-Kanye West
-NWA
-Eazy-E
-The Black Sheep
-M.I.A.
-Eminem
-Run DMC
-Biggie


theres a few more but i cant think right now.
post #19 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 02:49 PM
Tyler Ciervo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzboardlife View Post
*raises hand in hatred of everything that is Kanye, crap music and an asshole*

and HA! at tyler ciervo.
why "HA!" at me?
post #20 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 05:29 PM
andrew_schenk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Ciervo View Post
no see.. 50 cent isnt that great anymore.. Lil Wayne, Kanye West, T-Pain, M.I.A, and a few others are whats good around now.
fads arent good music, its catchy shit that sells for a few months/ years then 90% of people never remember it.

thats the difference between noise and real music
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome