Anyone else hate kanye west? - Page 3 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 05:13 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
X1n54n3x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SF Bay, Cali
Posts: 353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Ciervo View Post
actually Paper Planes was out probably a year before Pineapple Express was even mentioned. I've known about that song forever. And she doesnt have just one hit. She has plenty of good songs. T-pain is alright. Some of his songs are pretty good as with Lil Wayne. 50 had a few good songs. less than 10. Kanye is good. i like all of his stuff.

who exactly do you prefer. please tell me.

my favorites:
-Lil Wayne
-Jay-Z
-Nas
-Tupac
-Kanye West
-NWA
-Eazy-E
-The Black Sheep
-M.I.A.
-Eminem
-Run DMC
-Biggie


theres a few more but i cant think right now.
i know paper planes was out before pineapple express, thats why i said the trailer made the song big...
T pain is NOT alright, he sucks. clever, in the sense he makes trendy songs that girls like to dance to but a no talent ass clown none the less. (office space anyone?)
your favorites look like a TRL countdown from over the years, but youre entitled to like whatever you want. im just saying kanye is a joke, t pain is a joke and 50 cent is a joke.

you wanted to know what i prefer, here you go
aesop rock, living legends, atmosphere, cage, nickatina, jedi mind tricks/AOTP crew, immortal technique, hieroglyphics- those are just the big ones that youll be able to find on whatever file sharing program you use. that is when you get over your fascination with t pain and 50 cent.

09' Graft
Burton C02's
CALI*MADE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X1n54n3x is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 05:34 PM
Tyler Ciervo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by X1n54n3x View Post
i know paper planes was out before pineapple express, thats why i said the trailer made the song big...
T pain is NOT alright, he sucks. clever, in the sense he makes trendy songs that girls like to dance to but a no talent ass clown none the less. (office space anyone?)
your favorites look like a TRL countdown from over the years, but youre entitled to like whatever you want. im just saying kanye is a joke, t pain is a joke and 50 cent is a joke.

you wanted to know what i prefer, here you go
aesop rock, living legends, atmosphere, cage, nickatina, jedi mind tricks/AOTP crew, immortal technique, hieroglyphics- those are just the big ones that youll be able to find on whatever file sharing program you use. that is when you get over your fascination with t pain and 50 cent.
I dont have a fascination with t-pain or 50.

and Jedi Mind Tricks are one of the best =]
post #23 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-16-2008, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
X1n54n3x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SF Bay, Cali
Posts: 353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yeah, i just got "a history of violence" and maybe its one of those cds that grow on you the more you listen, but there are only a few songs that stand out to me on it. im sure my opinion will change the more i listen to it. if you like jedi mind tricks download their army of the pharaohs cds. those are LEGIT albums. "battle cry" from the torture papers album is one of the best group songs ive heard in a while.

09' Graft
Burton C02's
CALI*MADE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
X1n54n3x is offline  
post #24 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 05:53 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Kanye West is awesome....
808's and Heart's comin soon. He can do anything. He starts out rapping. Then he does pop. Now he's doing alternative. Next...country???

2010 Rome Graft 151
2009 Burton Cartels M
2009 32 Prospects 9.5
Iowa Shredding
lions81 is offline  
post #25 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-19-2008, 09:59 PM
FORUMRIDER12321
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Ciervo View Post
actually Paper Planes was out probably a year before Pineapple Express was even mentioned. I've known about that song forever. And she doesnt have just one hit. She has plenty of good songs. T-pain is alright. Some of his songs are pretty good as with Lil Wayne. 50 had a few good songs. less than 10. Kanye is good. i like all of his stuff.

who exactly do you prefer. please tell me.

my favorites:
-Lil Wayne
-Jay-Z
-Nas
-Tupac
-Kanye West
-NWA
-Eazy-E
-The Black Sheep
-M.I.A.
-Eminem
-Run DMC
-Biggie


theres a few more but i cant think right now.

LOL IM A TREND WHORE ^^^^^
I LIKE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE LIKES OR WHAT IS POPULAR AT THE MOMENT SO PPL LIKE ME
*dropkicks in teeth**curbstomps*
lol im going to hell
post #26 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
X1n54n3x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SF Bay, Cali
Posts: 353
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORUMRIDER12321 View Post
lol im going to hell
nah dude thats the attitude that keeps you out of the hell on earth induced by the shitty music all over the TV and such
anyways be nice to the kid, hes like fifteen or something. i hope.

09' Graft
Burton C02's
CALI*MADE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by X1n54n3x; 11-20-2008 at 12:28 AM.
X1n54n3x is offline  
post #27 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 01:11 AM
FORUMRIDER12321
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
well im a professional asshole
just trying to eliminate some of the stupid in the world
post #28 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 08:27 AM
Tyler Ciervo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FORUMRIDER12321 View Post
LOL IM A TREND WHORE ^^^^^
I LIKE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE LIKES OR WHAT IS POPULAR AT THE MOMENT SO PPL LIKE ME
*dropkicks in teeth**curbstomps*
lol im going to hell
mmm. wow.

f u c k you :]
post #29 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Tyler Ciervo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by X1n54n3x View Post
nah dude thats the attitude that keeps you out of the hell on earth induced by the shitty music all over the TV and such
anyways be nice to the kid, hes like fifteen or something. i hope.
im 16 for one. and i like whatever music there is. i listen to just about everything so stick it up your ass.
post #30 of 97 (permalink) Old 11-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Veteran Member
 
jmacphee9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Detroit
Posts: 2,335
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler Ciervo View Post
you my friend are strongly mistaken. Kanye West has to be one of the best artists out today. Flashing Lights, Drunk And Hot Girls, Crack Music, Barry Bonds. All great songs. And the list goes on.
mistaken about what? he may not like his music, but if hes the voice of my generation i might as well kill myself off so im not apart of it. i personally hate most rap, unless they are talented or rap about things other then drunk and hot girls, crack, and steroids.
jmacphee9 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome