|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|01-08-2014 10:19 AM|
|Boarda666||Thx for your reply!! May im lucky and i can find somewhere the 156 Stepchild SW.|
|01-08-2014 09:42 AM|
You'd be better off with a board that comes in a 156-ish size if you found a 160 to be too big. I think a 152 would be too small for an all mountain board at your weight.
|01-08-2014 08:52 AM|
after riding my allmountain (Santa Cruz Largo Demon 160 cm) to death, im ready to purchase a new one.
Im really interested in buying a stepchild snowboard. Trough researches i found the Promodel of Scotty Wittlake from the season 2010-2011 for a very good price.
Im a midlevel rider, whos riding everything (Slopes, Parks, Pipes, Backcountry).
Im 182 cm 76 kg
Us 10 Eur 43 Boots
Im unsure about the board size is should order. My previous board was 160 cm (it was a little bit too long for my taste)
There are only two sizes left to order. 152 cm and 158 cm.
* Tip Width:291mm (152cm), 295mm (156cm), 296mm (158cm)
* Waist Width:246mm (152cm), 251mm (156cm), 252mm (158cm)
* Tail Width:291mm (152cm), 295mm (156cm), 296mm (158cm)
* Ability Level:Intermediate - Advanced
* Core Material:Wood
* Effective Edge:1160mm (152cm), 1190mm (156cm), 1205mm (158cm)
* Rocker Type:Camber
* Sidecut Radius:700m (152cm), 770m (156cm), 780m (158cm)
* Stance:584mm (152cm), 584mm (156cm), 584mm (158cm)