Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Should I buy a new snowboard now? Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
03-29-2014 05:50 PM
globoat Corbetts has 40% off snowboard hardgoods
03-29-2014 09:09 AM
drstone Burton custom x 156 ...not sure if this is your size, just a quick search. the flying v is there in a few sizes as well
Burton Custom X 156 - Empire Online Store - Skateboards, Snowboards, Street Fashion
03-29-2014 08:14 AM
killclimbz The prices now are generally better than the fall sale season. They know people are gearing up then. So they offer a discount but they know it doesn't have to be as deep to move stuff. I compared a few items 3-4 years ago and found them 5-15% more expensive in the Fall sale versus the previous Spring sale. Mostly because I had photos on my phone of the prices from the spring.

So if you want it and have the $ it may not be a bad choice to buy.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
03-28-2014 11:15 PM
ridinbend If you'll get to ride it before next season then yes, buy the board.
03-28-2014 02:19 PM
ekb18c
Quote:
Originally Posted by byebyebyezzz View Post
It's already half past season and I want to buy a burton custom.
Not sure if I should wait till end season sale to buy it.

Now is probably a good time, if you wait longer they may not have your size.
03-28-2014 01:36 PM
bcollins Camber or Flying V? Christy sports has the camber version for 40% off right now...probably not getting a much better deal than that on a Burton. Flying V is 25% off.

Sorry, looks like it's just in the 158 for the camber...not sure what size you're looking for.
03-28-2014 01:31 PM
drstone nows probably a good time to look. think empire online store has great deals and free ground shipping. the good deals usually go fast once the season end sales start though
02-11-2014 05:04 PM
linvillegorge If you wait another month it'll save you some decent loot. If you're jonesing for it bad, buy it now.
02-11-2014 05:01 PM
byebyebyezzz
Should I buy a new snowboard now?

It's already half past season and I want to buy a burton custom.
Not sure if I should wait till end season sale to buy it.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome