Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Good bindings for Capita Indoor Survival/Sierrascope? Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
10-30-2009 12:57 AM
MidwestDivision
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd View Post
Because they are best suited for Capita boards. Both companies are part of the C3 coalition and I think they work together to make their products compatible with each other. What's the best binders for a Mod or Graft? I'd tell you 390s or Targas. UnInc or Hero? I'd say Cartels. And I have had/ridden all these.
I agree 100%
10-30-2009 12:50 AM
Nivek Brohaim, just get Deltas. If you want the "one" strap thing, the K2 Autos also have a canted footbed...

Comes down to aluminum or plastic?

Union may look cheap in photos and shite, but they are definitely not. My Contacts look close to brand new with at least 80 days on them. Really damn durable.
10-29-2009 07:44 PM
ifresh21
Quote:
Originally Posted by von View Post
I would say unions but as to which one? Ill let you decide cus it depends on wwhat your gna do contacts if jibster force if gangster nah im j/k. I finally got to molest some unions and they may seem plasticy at first but then again the 09 CO2s didnt have the best quality in terms of finish and they cost 3 bills...... Material wise not in the positon to comment as i have no idea! Point being IMO unions are pretty good buck for your bang. Also, I ahve HEARD that Uninon warranty is nothing less than burtons. Maybe not as quick but still they seeem to take care of their customers. Makes sense right? Since they have a smaller customer base compared to B ...well as of now at least.
Yea the Unions look SUPER cheap online lol. They are like toy bindings (from the pics).


The only reason i'd buy a new binding is to get the canted footbed (this is like the third time im saying this lol) so its pretty much delta or contraband for me. I might be leaning towards contrabands...

Having one strap seems really cool for park - when I get all pissed not being able to land something or im focused hoping i dont break my ass on a rail, having onlyone strap to worry about would be nice.
10-29-2009 07:08 PM
von I would say unions but as to which one? Ill let you decide cus it depends on wwhat your gna do contacts if jibster force if gangster nah im j/k. I finally got to molest some unions and they may seem plasticy at first but then again the 09 CO2s didnt have the best quality in terms of finish and they cost 3 bills...... Material wise not in the positon to comment as i have no idea! Point being IMO unions are pretty good buck for your bang. Also, I ahve HEARD that Uninon warranty is nothing less than burtons. Maybe not as quick but still they seeem to take care of their customers. Makes sense right? Since they have a smaller customer base compared to B ...well as of now at least.
10-29-2009 06:50 PM
bubbachubba340 Contrabands are also very lightweight.
10-29-2009 05:34 PM
LTshredTN Unions is what most people with capita boards uses but i got some Burton missions cause i got a awsome deal on them! if $$$ isnt a issue id get the Union forces...
10-29-2009 04:04 PM
tekniq33 I think ride has a solidly constructed binding (a little heavy for some), some of the best straps around (especially the webby toe strap) and the wedgie footbeds are sweet. Contraband and any other bindings are totally different. I have never used the contras but supposedly they are pretty sweet, IF you set them up properly which is really important.
10-29-2009 03:59 PM
mjd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifresh21 View Post
Capita makes lots of different snowboards I don't see how the compatibility works. Im sure you know more than I do though.

-Would you say the flex of the cartels is good for what I need though then?


If so, the only reason I am gonna buy new bindings is to get those canted footbeds that ride makes. Wide stances totally throw the knees out of alignment so these seem awesome.


-What is better Ride Delta Or Ride Contraband?
....and Union makes more than one binding.

As for the Cartels that I have they wouldn't work on anything but EST boards. But they do have canted foot beds which feel pretty sexy.

I don't know anything about Ride bindings.
10-29-2009 03:34 PM
ifresh21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjd View Post
Because they are best suited for Capita boards. Both companies are part of the C3 coalition and I think they work together to make their products compatible with each other. What's the best binders for a Mod or Graft? I'd tell you 390s or Targas. UnInc or Hero? I'd say Cartels. And I have had/ridden all these.
Capita makes lots of different snowboards I don't see how the compatibility works. Im sure you know more than I do though.

-Would you say the flex of the cartels is good for what I need though then?


If so, the only reason I am gonna buy new bindings is to get those canted footbeds that ride makes. Wide stances totally throw the knees out of alignment so these seem awesome.


-What is better Ride Delta Or Ride Contraband?
10-29-2009 03:06 PM
mjd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifresh21 View Post
Why does everyone recommend "Union Forces" lol. Its like everyone works for Union haha.

Are those like the best bindings ever?

How about Ride and Rome and Bur(ok not them) ? Has anyone tried those? How do they compare?
Because they are best suited for Capita boards. Both companies are part of the C3 coalition and I think they work together to make their products compatible with each other. What's the best binders for a Mod or Graft? I'd tell you 390s or Targas. UnInc or Hero? I'd say Cartels. And I have had/ridden all these.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome