Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Is their a difference in board companies that are top quality Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
09-02-2011 01:06 AM
Deviant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredLife View Post
ok gaper. now we all know you don't know shit about snowboarding.
I second that.
09-01-2011 11:55 PM
Lstarrasl Just wanted to throw this into your argument


09-01-2011 07:54 PM
ShredLife
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh oh a virus 2 View Post
You have a point their. At your standards, just buy because of the design. If your going for mt. their really isn't a difference. Now if you want to progress in park it actually matters.
ok gaper. now we all know you don't know shit about snowboarding.
09-01-2011 06:39 PM
Cr0_Reps_Smit
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh oh a virus 2 View Post
Not quality, but flex wise. You don't need a flexy board for mountain, but if you ride park the level of flex and such your board has matters.
whos talking about flex? this was a thread about quality in boards. either way the amount of flex in your board is just as important when choosing a all mtn deck as it is when getting a park deck.
09-01-2011 06:35 PM
uh oh a virus 2 Not quality, but flex wise. You don't need a flexy board for mountain, but if you ride park the level of flex and such your board has matters.
09-01-2011 06:30 PM
Cr0_Reps_Smit
Quote:
Originally Posted by uh oh a virus 2 View Post
You have a point their. At your standards, just buy because of the design. If your going for mt. their really isn't a difference. Now if you want to progress in park it actually matters.
so if youew riding in the park you need to make sure you get a quality board but if your riding the mtn then it doesnt matter? im sorry but that makes no sense.
09-01-2011 06:13 PM
uh oh a virus 2 You have a point their. At your standards, just buy because of the design. If your going for mt. their really isn't a difference. Now if you want to progress in park it actually matters.
08-31-2011 06:55 PM
WorstPlayer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
Here's some fuel to the fire cause I was fired up last night then went hunting for Warpigs. The Angry Snowboarder Blog Archive Is China So Bad? and if you don't like my opinion here's another Do You Care Where Your Snowboard Was Made? China? US? | Snomie enjoy!
Clap Clap.
08-30-2011 02:06 PM
jdang307 'Merica fuck yeah!

Reminded me of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

08-30-2011 11:54 AM
BurtonAvenger Here's some fuel to the fire cause I was fired up last night then went hunting for Warpigs. The Angry Snowboarder Blog Archive Is China So Bad? and if you don't like my opinion here's another Do You Care Where Your Snowboard Was Made? China? US? | Snomie enjoy!
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome