|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|11-26-2012 10:52 PM|
Sorry if i made your choice more difficult. I understand how frustrating it can be to have your mind set then someone just ruins it for you.
I would suggest these board:
Arbor blacklist (probably your best bet)
Salomon Sabotage (haven't ridden but a lot of people seem to like it)
Yes jackpot (same scenario as above)
I am biased towards the blacklist because i own it. Never been happier with a board. Does everything i want it to do.
|11-23-2012 09:08 PM|
|ctk9||Every board and binding is overhyped. Literally every time I look up a review for a board there's a few people saying its great and a few people saying it's overhyped and bashing it. I can't win amigo. What would you suggest?|
|11-23-2012 09:02 PM|
Honestly i'm sick of this bullshit. I'll give it to you straight i think the Evo is overhyped on this forum and union forces suck.
But i guess you already made up your mind. Go with the 154
|11-23-2012 08:37 PM|
6'2'' ~180lbs, what size Never Summer Evo should I go with?
Pretty much finalized that I'm going with the Never Summer Evo w/ green Union Force bindings to be my board for the next however long.
I'm 6'2'' about 180lbs, but I fluctuate from 175-190 depending on lifting.
I plan to use this board 75% of the time in the park and the other 25% flying around the hills and back trails.
So I was deciding between the 154 and 157.
What do you think?