|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|Today 08:17 AM|
|ctoma||^ All I got from your last post is you are going to take a day or 2 BM. That's a long BM, your legs will probably fall asleep from sitting on the throne that long.|
|Today 08:05 AM|
…that said? If BM is easier and/or what everyone else agrees upon?? It's no biggie for me! I'll do a day or two @ BM!
|Today 06:58 AM|
|sabatoa||I don't mind Nubs but I think @bksdds is looking at Boyne Mountain because they have daycare for his little one, I don't want to make it harder for him.|
|Yesterday 05:49 PM|
|offthewallds||Never been to Nubs, so I'm game for checking it out!|
|Yesterday 04:50 PM|
So,... you guys just figure out if it's Nubs or BM where you want to meet up on the 1st. and I'll be there.
(...I've a preference for Nubs over BM myself, but will go wherever the group decides.)
|Yesterday 03:23 PM|
My 4/1 weekend is booked also but I can't complain about that because I'll be in Washington riding for 4 days.
Both kids' birthdays on the weekend of 4/8, though I could arguably ride on 4/9 there is no way I can get that permission slip signed.
Weekend of 4/15 is Easter, and while I'd like to ride, family says otherwise.
Beyond that I don't think even Boyne will remain open, but if they are open 4/22 that would be a possibility.
|Yesterday 03:08 PM|
Originally Posted by ctoma View Post
|Yesterday 02:10 PM|
|Yesterday 02:05 PM|
|sabatoa||Maybe we can pull together a crew for April 1 up there.|
|Yesterday 02:01 PM|
|ctoma||I'm having second thoughts about heading up to Boyne Highlands at the end of this week, the weather forecast is calling for some rain on Friday and Saturday. Crappy forecast...|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|