|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|01-21-2013 08:35 PM|
|rockmonkey95||yeah, ive been hearing good things about the now ipo's but i also heard that they still have some minor first year problems. has anyone tried them out yet?|
|01-21-2013 04:54 PM|
|longboardsrule||There is a thread going on about the NOW bindings, when I change from my Flow M11's I am gonna seriously consider these. I am not pumped on Flows and am likely gonna make a change for next season, tough to go wrong with any of the Burton bindings.|
|01-21-2013 04:47 PM|
|poutanen||I found the ratchets on K2 bindings tend to slip a lot and are tougher to work with than Burtons. That was 2010 model year stuff though...|
|01-21-2013 03:50 PM|
|Nivek||The Romes are a good choice, I think the Atlas would be too soft for me, and I find the Forces to just ride too harsh.|
|01-21-2013 12:19 PM|
|rockmonkey95||do the rome 390 boss's or the union force/atlas fit into that all mountain category?|
|01-20-2013 05:46 PM|
K2 Company IPO, K2 Formulas, Flow M11, Raiden Phantoms, Flux DMCC Lights,, Salomon Holograms or Burton Cartels.
If I get one like I hope, I'll either be putting something similar to M11 from next years line up on it, or Holograms.
|01-20-2013 01:35 PM|
Need a pair of bindings to go with my 2012 k2 happy hour!
Hey guys. I recently got a 2012 k2 happy hour and I'm looking for a pair of bindings to go with it. I spend 70% of my time freeriding and the other 30% freestyle. I guess I'm looking for nice all mountain bindings. If you guys have any suggestion I'd be happy to hear to them. Thank you.