Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Today I Hate Thread! Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
Yesterday 02:14 PM
Jcb890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donutz View Post
You really think we'd forget such an important component?
Ah, good. I just missed it.

So, chomps, these are for you...

Yesterday 02:09 PM
Donutz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcb890 View Post
I was looking for a middle finger smiley, but cannot find one.

Take me with you! lol
You really think we'd forget such an important component?
Yesterday 02:02 PM
Jcb890
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
Feb 22nd!!!
I was looking for a middle finger smiley, but cannot find one.

Take me with you! lol
Yesterday 01:54 PM
chomps1211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcb890 View Post
Haha nice. When are you going?
Feb 22nd!!!
Yesterday 01:52 PM
Jcb890
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
I've been informed that the 165 High-Roller SB bag I have coming just might be big enough!!

(…can you say "Overkill?")
Haha nice. When are you going?
Yesterday 01:36 PM
chomps1211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcb890 View Post
Got a big enough suitcase I can hide in???
I've been informed that the 165 High-Roller SB bag I have coming just might be big enough!!

(…can you say "Overkill?")
Yesterday 12:08 PM
Jcb890
Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
I HATE THESE FUCKING TRAVEL RELATED COMPANIES CHANGING THEIR PRICES EVERY 5 GODAMM MINUTES!

The cost to rent the vehicle I wanted for my CO trip has TRIPLED since I last looked 5 days ago. And why,….???

Because it's snowing!! ….IN COLORADO!! Well Fuuuuck ME! Who could have imagined it would do that, there!!!
Got a big enough suitcase I can hide in???
Yesterday 11:28 AM
chomps1211 I HATE THESE FUCKING TRAVEL RELATED COMPANIES CHANGING THEIR PRICES EVERY 5 GODAMM MINUTES!

The cost to rent the vehicle I wanted for my CO trip has TRIPLED since I last looked 5 days ago. And why,….???

Because it's snowing!! ….IN COLORADO!! Well Fuuuuck ME! Who could have imagined it would do that, there!!!
02-01-2016 03:48 PM
Oldman This god damn weather. Yesterday +10C with rain. Wednesday forecast +10 and more rain. It's the 1st of February !!!

I'm getting a little tired of Mother Nature asking us here in the east to bend over.

01-29-2016 12:37 PM
neni
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
Oh, I forgot to say that I hate it because I work and can't ride until Monday.
So you can't leave work for a pow day?
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome