Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: New setup Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
01-21-2007 11:08 AM
jtalerico What would u suggest to do then? Just glue the fiberglass back down? It isnt too bad rightnow, but if snow keeps gettin in there and moving it back it could get bad. If so what kind of glue?
01-21-2007 10:56 AM
KIRKWOOD-$LUT try rental shops
i never put them on our rental boards, because we had a damage waiver
01-21-2007 09:39 AM
jtalerico So they are called bumpers? Thanks.

Why dont you think i will be able to find them?

Only reason i want them is to stop the snow from building where the lip is pushed up a bit.
01-21-2007 01:45 AM
KIRKWOOD-$LUT u will not find the bumpers
hood luck
01-21-2007 12:31 AM
jtalerico I see your responce, but yet it does not apply to any of my questions. Thanks for the heads up. Homie.
01-20-2007 11:00 PM
KIRKWOOD-$LUT dude get over the new board looks

best way to keep board is wipe it dry after riding it
get a tune up at beginning of season, hot wax after 8 hr days
01-20-2007 09:32 PM
New setup

Just got a Ride board, K2 Bindings. I am pretty new to snowboarding and want to make this board last (even though it is second hand) but what is the thing called that guards the top and bottom of the board? And what brand and place online would you guys suggest buying one from?


Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome