Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Kicking Horse: Feb 14-16 Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
02-12-2014 06:47 PM
Chauncey Think I may have gotten out of work on Friday so will head up tomorrow night and stay a few nights.

Although was shown a picture of someones truck at Revelstoke this morning, it was ridiculous. Snow report says 43 cm/24h...If highway is open I may have to make the drive.

02-11-2014 06:12 PM
hoots_manuva I'm on a 2013 DOA and a pair of original Atlases.

Both of my choices I believe will improve upon what I have, and are hopefully more tailored to my riding.

Also, been checking the 2015 stuff and the BSOD doesn't change much (new core) and there's some improvements on the Union's next year but I'd probably still get the factory's and I'm sick of my M/L Atlases being too small and pinching my toes.

Boots are going to have to wait though, because I really want the 2015 Van's Sequal. I've been in my V-66's for 60+ days now and they'll see me through, even if they are a half size too small.
02-11-2014 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by hoots_manuva View Post

Going to Canadian Tire after work for 2 news snow tires, then down to the Source to pick up that BSOD and that pair of Union factory's i've been putting off all season.

Review on board and binders! Been eyeing both.
02-11-2014 05:48 PM
hoots_manuva Just asked the boss for Thursday Friday off, pretty sure it will go through.

Going to Canadian Tire after work for 2 news snow tires, then down to the Source to pick up that BSOD and that pair of Union factory's i've been putting off all season.

March forecasts aren't looking too good so make the most of this system.
02-11-2014 05:27 PM
Loves2splooge I'm driving up on Thursday night, going to ride for the day on Friday. It's meant to be snowing through Friday so hopefully the visibility up top wont be too bad but i plan on spending my day bombing down T1 & T2 and lapping the riders right side of the hill - you head out of the steepest chutes into superbowl - then ride out the bottom half of the hill through some amazing pillow fields (think the runs are got your goat, big od bear and wapiti)..

I'll be wearing a bright yellow thirtytwo jacket with blue sandbox lid.
02-10-2014 12:08 PM
Banjo I might be heading up for a day or so....ill keep you posted
02-10-2014 11:53 AM
Kicking Horse: Feb 14-16

Heading up to KH this weekend, maybe as early as Friday morning. Anyone else going to be there? Would be fun to ride with somebody that's been there more than I have... The snow is supposed to be arriving shortly!!!

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome