Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: I really need to book this trip already (March 9 - 17) Reply to Thread
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
02-23-2014 12:10 AM
Wibby Hands down. Interior BC. Although park riding will be minimal.
02-14-2014 08:50 AM
Karpediem Unless you are booking the trip a few days before leaving, the powder part is unknown. Good site for weather info though.. OpenSnow | Powder forecasts hand-crafted by local weather experts
02-14-2014 08:37 AM
I really need to book this trip already (March 9 - 17)

Ive been procrastination a lot!!!

I just can't decide where to go.

Park City, Somewhere in Colorado, or interior BC.

Priorities are
A decent park with night riding is nice, but not necessary.
and Powder.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome