|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|03-15-2014 03:37 PM|
1. search Nivek posts
|03-15-2014 02:56 PM|
Originally Posted by hightyme View Post
154cm would be good size for your weight and what you want to do.
The 2013 model is only $139 at evo.com right now.
|03-15-2014 10:55 AM|
I'm biased to Rome
Maybe look into a Rome; No Hang Ups Pop or Rocker.
The Pop version would give a little more energy,
while still keeping it playful and catch-free.
|03-15-2014 09:53 AM|
|Eat Sleep Shred||
Originally Posted by Pabst View Post
|03-15-2014 12:57 AM|
|Pabst||I think rocker would be the way to go for me, Im starting to like that westmark, should I go with that?|
|03-15-2014 12:02 AM|
|Eat Sleep Shred||
People don't give rental boards enough credit. Rental boots? Nasty. Bindings? There are worse. But rental boards are usually pretty awesome.
Since you aren't used to anything except your rentals and you aren't super familiar with camber profiles in general, I would start by reading up on those. Then deciding what you would like to have in a board. Then we can give you some recommendations. You can start with the sticky threads on this subforum, very helpful info on boards in general.
|03-14-2014 11:31 PM|
Originally Posted by Booo! View Post
Are rentals really that bad compared to park specific boards?
Your getting me pretty hyped.
|03-14-2014 11:22 PM|
|Booo!||You learned how to land 3s on rentals?|
|03-14-2014 09:19 PM|
|readimag||You could buy my echelon orion haha, it is the board I would recommend along with a westmark and mod.|
|03-14-2014 09:09 PM|
First board, jumping jibbing and butter
Weight 175 lbs
Boot size 10.5
No budget although id like to keep it low as this is my first board
East coast (NJ/PA)
I spent 80% of my time in the park doing mostly jumps, boxes and rails, have been getting really good at landing 3's and grabs, and for the other 20% I spend learning switch and buttering around random blues. I do like to cruise around, at average speeds and listen to music but again, mostly looking for a park board that can land well and hit rail nice and butter well to if that possible.
Ive only had rentals so I don't have experience with boards and still don't know weather to go with rocker or camber and all that good stuff.
Thx for any replies and sorry for the long post, i don't want to mess up with my first buy