|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|05-27-2009 02:11 PM|
|Flick Montana||The deepest powder possible. Everything else is crap to me.|
|05-26-2009 10:50 PM|
|danielle||As long as it is not ice, I like it I would rather have fresh pow.|
|05-26-2009 09:15 PM|
|fuzzysnowboard||I like spring slush, as long as its not the entire way down because then it kills your legs/ anything not icy.|
|05-26-2009 07:01 PM|
|stoepstyle||Yeah my friends all hate everything except perfect groomers and perfect powder.... Frankly if my edges dig in today is a good day, and I live on the west coast, which is the best coast|
|05-22-2009 02:20 PM|
Originally Posted by Vlaze View Post
20ftplus jumps + large slushy knuckles + not enough speed = serious back pain.
And powder of course. I have only spent one week riding real powder in Utah but it was enough to convince me to head west when I finish up college next year.
|05-22-2009 01:17 PM|
First tracks all the way, i got a good 5-6 days in with first tracks this year on like 12"+ inch fresh days, it was epic.
Every thing else takes a back seat
|05-22-2009 11:51 AM|
|BigGameHit||being a noob to the sport.... and having had the pleasure of boarding on all of it here in japan. of them all the fresh power felt so freaking cool at Hokkoda. Hitting my head on ice once almost cause me KO myself lol but its fun also cause i like speed lol.|
|05-22-2009 11:10 AM|
|justdust||the kind that starts dumping Friday night instead of Monday morning.|
|05-22-2009 11:04 AM|
|laz167||At this point or for the next 5 months or so..I'll take any snow!|
|05-22-2009 10:58 AM|
1) The kind where I don't give a shit how I fall off a jump because it feels so soft
2) The kind where I have a little more reserve in me to control my manuevers off jumps/rails
3) The kind where I accept the risk of a bad move off the terrain park
4) The kind where I say F the terrain park and stick with only all mountain
5) The kind where surviving the day not bleeping when or if I fall from a solid rut/bump spaced out ever 2 feet
6) The kind where I tell myself over and over what in the hell did I bother coming
7) The kind where I crackle to myself in delight bombing the hill in no way to survive or save myself no matter how sharp the edges are
8) The kind where I give it the birdie and walk away.
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|