|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|Today 10:53 AM|
No offense to you but fuuuuuuuck that.
My sister has to try and find ways to fit in snowsports while her kid has basketball games and wrestling and blah blah blah. When my kid is older I'm going to try to direct her to the ski team or something. She loves the snow as much as we do, so I don't anticipate her wanting to do a sport that will take away from the ski hill but...who knows.
|Today 10:48 AM|
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
We had plans to head up to Caberfae the first week in January until I found out we have a holiday basketball tournament that week and the first bowling tournament of the season that weekend.
|Today 10:31 AM|
|supham||Looks like Holly will open this Friday.|
|Today 09:30 AM|
Loving the snow forecast right now, it's shaping up to be a good weekend to get up north. The longer term looks good too.
Forecast Graphic ? JohnDee.com
|Yesterday 12:40 PM|
Too early for me to call it, Caberfae might be in line for a good amount of snow before they open on Saturday, and if so I probably end up there instead of Boyne.
I have to drop some stuff off at my father-in-law's on the way, which complicates things, because he's not actually on the way to either (he's much closer to Cab than Petoskey).
I'm leaning towards Cab at this point but really I will end up wherever the snow is good.
|Yesterday 12:01 PM|
|sabatoa||I hope it pans out, we're heading up Friday after work and staying through the weekend. Looks like everyone is blowing up there.|
|Yesterday 10:43 AM|
I'm seeing weekend estimates of 5-8" here in GR, and up to 12" north in TC/Petoskey/Gaylord areas.
I'm heading north Friday or Saturday...
|Yesterday 09:58 AM|
The forecast is calling for snow on Sunday in the metro Detroit area, the local news stations are reporting there will enough that it will need to be shoveled.
Warren Miller movie at the Michigan Theater in Ann Arbor on Friday, I'll probably skip it again this year. Wishing we could get good movies here instead of the annual Warren Miller flick.
Sun & Snow swap sale in Plymouth this weekend, hoping my K2 Happy Hour with Rome 390 bindings finally sells.
|12-05-2016 11:50 AM|
we got about 5" of snow yesterday afternoon (well, only about half of that stuck to the ground, but there was easily 4-5" on the hood of my jeep and on the deck, etc.).
Shame it's all gonna melt today. Debating putting the rail out in the backyard but with the ground being so wet underneath, I think that might be a bad idea.
|12-01-2016 01:37 PM|
|david_z||That's about what I figured for this weekend based on what I heard about Boyne Mountain. Nubs and Highlands had the snow reserved to last thru this week. Cold temps mid-week next, so hopefully we'll be good to go after that.|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|