Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: HELP! got a POW BOARD question (trs VS slack) Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
08-21-2011 08:33 PM
DrnknZag
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdeo View Post
You're info was great. I appreciate it :-)

just wanted to see if anyone had personal experince with the Slack Country that's all. so I thought I would move the thread up.
My review:

The Chronicles of Gnarnia: Snowboard Review: Ride Slackcountry 164
08-21-2011 02:25 PM
Hellude I would recommend the Jones Mountain twin. A directional board which rides really well switch. Also it has dual rocker and mellow magnetraction. I rode it last season and it really is a "do everything board".
08-21-2011 02:15 PM
Nivek That's all I was asking for in the bump. The reason.
08-21-2011 01:20 PM
marcdeo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
You're info was great. I appreciate it :-)

just wanted to see if anyone had personal experince with the Slack Country that's all. so I thought I would move the thread up.
08-20-2011 07:08 PM
BurtonAvenger Cause he's a big bad tough guy that's why!
08-20-2011 06:33 PM
Nivek
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdeo View Post
bump ..
08-20-2011 04:56 PM
marcdeo bump ..
08-09-2011 06:28 PM
Nivek
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdang307 View Post
Nivek that flow infinite irock can be had for super cheap. You say it's good in the pow? I want a cheapo pow board i can tote around on trips just in case a pow day arrives.
Yeah It makes for a pretty good all mountain board. I think you'll find yourself riding it for more than just pow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdeo View Post
The Coda comes in 157 and 161. I'm thinking (given my stats - 5'10 @190- and the fact that my main use for this is powder) that the 161 would be optimal?
Yeah I would shoot for the 161.
08-09-2011 05:41 PM
marcdeo The Coda comes in 157 and 161. I'm thinking (given my stats - 5'10 @190- and the fact that my main use for this is powder) that the 161 would be optimal?
08-09-2011 05:40 PM
jdang307 Nivek that flow infinite irock can be had for super cheap. You say it's good in the pow? I want a cheapo pow board i can tote around on trips just in case a pow day arrives.
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome