Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Jay Peak, midfeb or early march Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
01-31-2012 12:27 PM
w0318 thanks for all the tips ! looks like march might be a better week.
Just a crappy winter overall.
Still nervous with the possible warm early spring and rain.
I will check out the NE snowboard meet thread, maybe i can get a deal with the nights i need.
01-31-2012 12:24 PM
nickyb Really hard to tell, especially with this season. I would say option two would be a better choice but you really never know. either way, i'm sure you'll make the best of it.
01-30-2012 12:03 PM
neednsnow Of your two options, I like option 2. The later you wait into the season, the better the mountain has a chance to build a base. The days will be a little longer too. Check-out the meet section on the boards, here. The NorthEastern Meet is going to Jay.
01-30-2012 11:38 AM
w0318
Jay Peak, midfeb or early march

Hi guys,

i know this winter has been , well crappy. So if anyone has been or live near jay Peak when would be a good time to go?
How is the snow as of today, decent coverage?

Which is a better week to go:
Week1 Feb 12,13,14,15
Week2 March 4,5,6,7

I dont want to drive 7 hrs for a possible risk of rainouts and such.

Is my winter mentality correct by choosing to be further away from spring?


Please help out, i have been starving for some good snow with NY mtns being like crap.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome