|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|02-18-2014 01:27 PM|
Originally Posted by dreampow View Post
295 mm tip
277 mm tail
158 cm actual length (advertised at 160)
141.5 cm effective edge
114 cm running length (18 cm tail "rocker", 26 cm nose "rocker")
4-5 mm of camber at the waist
board thickness: 9 mm at waist, 8 mm at front of front binding and at rear of rear binding, tapering linearly to 5 mm at the end of the running lengths)
setback (I'm using the centre inserts on the rear binding, and 1" back inserts on the front binding. Centre tip to centre front binding is 58 cm, center tail to centre rear binding is 47 cm. I believe the factory setback is 25 mm)
|02-18-2014 01:40 AM|
waist width tip and tails widths for this beast?
|01-20-2014 11:06 AM|
Had a chance to swap boards with Pouts for couple runs yesterday. My impressions:
1. Super light. Barely feel the board at all.
2. Feels like there's a lot more surface area than I am used.
3. Pretty damp. I don't think it plows thru stuff the same way the kessler or raptor does, it glides over stuff more.
4. Great carver, glanced down and surprised to see the angle off the snow (heelside even,) since you don't feel that much edge pressure.
5. Very deceptive since it's so easy to lock into a turn, but to get out of the turn you do still need to make exact movements. Couple times I felt like I was out of the turn but the the board was still locked, almost ate shit. (This could also because of the narrower stance and less front toe angle than I am used to on the setup)
Overall I am pretty impressed with it, but think I need a day or two to get used to the way it rides (going up the LL platter and whitehorn is probably not ideal first run lol) The only thing I didn't like is the nose edge shape, feels like I always gonna catch on the grooved in hard snow tracks on the platter and drop in point on whitehorn.
|11-21-2013 06:45 AM|
just guys without perspective hyping what they do in a small group to get validated
so the wont feel as empty at night when they try to go to sleep.
|11-18-2013 02:04 PM|
That euro carving stuff is cool but you can't even compare it to the kind of stuff scott steven's is doing.
|11-09-2013 05:07 PM|
Favorite quote "And you're really feeling connected to MN... mother nature... while you're doing it."
That and the scootch leg...
|11-09-2013 04:07 PM|
Hardhead, your right.
Lamps: omg haven't laughed that hard in a while. Skootch leg, rofl!
|11-09-2013 07:37 AM|
|Deacon||I have just died.|
|11-09-2013 07:35 AM|
Bahahahahaha! Touché my friend, touché.
Skootch leg... brilliant.
|11-09-2013 07:00 AM|
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|