|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|Today 03:54 PM|
|david_z||No word yet but they have been blowing snow non-stop since midnight Tuesday. I'd expect Smiling Irishman/Shelter and Easy Street (and whatever offshoots from that). It would be sick if Canyon was open they could run both chairs... and I'm optimistic that Backcountry will be rideable if the total snowfall is on the high end of forecast.|
|Today 03:41 PM|
Yep, it looks like that's where the deeper will be but I'm hoping for 8 tonight and another 4 tomorrow further north.
Any word on what might be open at cab? Boyne looks to b sticking to the one run, which is really annoying but it's their business to run, so...
|Today 03:34 PM|
|david_z||8-14" forecast for Caberfae by tomorrow night. I'll catch you dudes at Boyne some other time.|
|Today 10:53 AM|
No offense to you but fuuuuuuuck that.
My sister has to try and find ways to fit in snowsports while her kid has basketball games and wrestling and blah blah blah. When my kid is older I'm going to try to direct her to the ski team or something. She loves the snow as much as we do, so I don't anticipate her wanting to do a sport that will take away from the ski hill but...who knows.
|Today 10:48 AM|
Originally Posted by sabatoa View Post
We had plans to head up to Caberfae the first week in January until I found out we have a holiday basketball tournament that week and the first bowling tournament of the season that weekend.
|Today 10:31 AM|
|supham||Looks like Holly will open this Friday.|
|Today 09:30 AM|
Loving the snow forecast right now, it's shaping up to be a good weekend to get up north. The longer term looks good too.
Forecast Graphic ? JohnDee.com
|Yesterday 12:40 PM|
Too early for me to call it, Caberfae might be in line for a good amount of snow before they open on Saturday, and if so I probably end up there instead of Boyne.
I have to drop some stuff off at my father-in-law's on the way, which complicates things, because he's not actually on the way to either (he's much closer to Cab than Petoskey).
I'm leaning towards Cab at this point but really I will end up wherever the snow is good.
|Yesterday 12:01 PM|
|sabatoa||I hope it pans out, we're heading up Friday after work and staying through the weekend. Looks like everyone is blowing up there.|
|Yesterday 10:43 AM|
I'm seeing weekend estimates of 5-8" here in GR, and up to 12" north in TC/Petoskey/Gaylord areas.
I'm heading north Friday or Saturday...
|This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.|