Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Danny Kass Gnu 155cm Board (Limited Edition) Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 
   

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
07-19-2013 07:56 PM
blz1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShotiiKillz View Post
This comes with the banana technology, which enables you to have more grip when riding on ice
Please elaborate, I'm interested in hearing more about this before I buy it.
07-02-2013 07:04 PM
Deacon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
The Deacon likes to pretend he's the Internet Police, which is funny in and of itself, but you seem like a fuckwad. Have you ever heard of depreciation? Clearly not.
Lol, well we agree about one thing anyway...
07-02-2013 06:39 PM
tony10 looks like its gonna be a good one folks!
07-02-2013 06:33 PM
Alkasquawlik
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShotiiKillz View Post
Clearly you like to suck eachothers dick, because I am selling it for a respectable price and you like to cause a stirr to get reactions from your fellow board members. Fuck off. It's a one year old board. Get it right dipshit. + I'm selling it for the same price I bought it for. Apparently your parents did a horrible job raising you if you can't interpret such a simple post from someone you are trying to not call a genius.
The Deacon likes to pretend he's the Internet Police, which is funny in and of itself, but you seem like a fuckwad. Have you ever heard of depreciation? Clearly not.
07-02-2013 06:29 PM
iShotiiKillz Clearly you like to suck eachothers dick, because I am selling it for a respectable price and you like to cause a stirr to get reactions from your fellow board members. Fuck off. It's a one year old board. Get it right dipshit. + I'm selling it for the same price I bought it for, actually less because I am taking BO. Apparently your parents did a horrible job raising you if you can't interpret such a simple post from someone you are trying to imply is not a genius.
07-02-2013 05:44 PM
Deacon
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShotiiKillz View Post
Damn, as if I wasn't already a genius. You guys just prove my points time and time again.
How's that exactly? Because you got called out twice, and are crying about it? You wanna sell it as a collectible, then say that, but don't try to sell a 2 year old board as new, for more than you already told us you paid for it. Clearly you haven't had any luck hocking it anywhere else or you wouldn't be back.
07-02-2013 05:15 PM
iShotiiKillz Damn, as if I wasn't already a genius. You guys just prove my points time and time again.
07-02-2013 03:52 PM
Deacon I guess he meant "done with this board" meaning his gnu. He's probably too nerdy to ride out a as well...
07-02-2013 03:31 PM
Kevin137
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShotiiKillz View Post
275 or best offer.
60cents and a big of slightly sticky but not sucked on (much) wine gums...
07-02-2013 03:30 PM
Kevin137 From a different post but... Very funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iShotiiKillz View Post
Your point? Go find one for that cheap then. I'm done with this board. Bunch of little nerds, that like to suck cock.
Really...??? Still here though aren't you...
This thread has more than 10 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome