Making a list, who wants to ride Windham / Snow / Stratton this season? - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
SnowboardingForum.com is the premier Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2013, 09:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 78
Default Making a list, who wants to ride Windham / Snow / Stratton this season?

Sup forum folks,

I have a crew of 3-4 bros who are down to shred weekends regularly.
(Week days too). We have passes at Windham / Snow / Stratton.

When we're not all available it is ideal to fill the slots.
(because we generally rent cars)

If you're interested in riding out and most importantly do NOT need 3+ days of advance notice feel free to drop me a line here or via PM so I can keep you on
"The List" of people we reach out to.

Ideal locations are as follows (if not listed we can talk case-by-case):

NYC (Upper East Side / Harlem as a departure / drop-off point)

Westchester: Pick-up/drop off point

Other boroughs: Pick-up (drop off depends on how I feel, as I am the one driving, do NOT expect it)


Requirements:

1) A positive attitude

2) Cash (for your fair share of gas/rental/& lodging if we stay)

3) Bob Marley fan.


Here goes nothing...*posts*
mixre is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-16-2013, 10:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
StrattonRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Wall, NJ and Stratton, VT
Posts: 194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixre View Post
Sup forum folks,

I have a crew of 3-4 bros who are down to shred weekends regularly.
(Week days too). We have passes at Windham / Snow / Stratton.

When we're not all available it is ideal to fill the slots.
(because we generally rent cars)

If you're interested in riding out and most importantly do NOT need 3+ days of advance notice feel free to drop me a line here or via PM so I can keep you on
"The List" of people we reach out to.

Ideal locations are as follows (if not listed we can talk case-by-case):

NYC (Upper East Side / Harlem as a departure / drop-off point)

Westchester: Pick-up/drop off point

Other boroughs: Pick-up (drop off depends on how I feel, as I am the one driving, do NOT expect it)


Requirements:

1) A positive attitude

2) Cash (for your fair share of gas/rental/& lodging if we stay)

3) Bob Marley fan.


Here goes nothing...*posts*
i am at stratton every weekend.(i have a house on mountain) hit me up when ever you are there always looking to add to the crew
StrattonRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrattonRider View Post
i am at stratton every weekend.(i have a house on mountain) hit me up when ever you are there always looking to add to the crew
My response x1000 Key & Peele: Nooice - YouTube
mixre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 08:46 AM   #4 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowMasterFlex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 47
Default

Newbies welcome?
SnowMasterFlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 78
Default

yeah, of course! we'll probably lose each other at some point though haha so make sure you have a working phone lol
mixre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 78
Default

oh and just to give you all an idea of costs:

ZipCar: Ballin' out in the Audi Q5/BMW 3 - $150-300 for a day or two trips
Honda CRV/Ford Escape - $100-200
(gas included & 180 miles per 24 hrs with Zipcar)

Hertz: 50-100 daily + gas.

TOTAL prices, so split 'em 2, 3 or 4 ways (if geometry geniuses can figure out how to pack boards and stuff super efficiently)
mixre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 46
Default

I'm in.

Weekdays would be pretty fun if we could make it happen - I have to work but I'm sure I could sneak in a vacation day on a quiet week.
timmytimmytimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 03:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 9
Default

Im in if you ever need the people. weekdays idk if they will be good but weekends are great. we could always drive me truck anywhere you like.
I could try to get a weekeday off once, but thats prob about it.
BurtonX45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NYC
Posts: 78
Default

This weekend, any desire/ability?? Looking like it might be gnar!


Snow/Stratton!!!
mixre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: New York
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixre View Post
This weekend, any desire/ability?? Looking like it might be gnar!


Snow/Stratton!!!
I have a small group of us going to hunter mountain for Saturday if anyone is down.
BurtonX45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums