I already have a room booked and notified my boss that I won't be in on Friday. Heading to Hunter Thursday night and riding Friday.
Looks like the Catskills and Berkshires will be the place to be.
I'm going Thursday...first day out of Holiday Rates. Either Catamount or Butternut. Neither are all that big, but the storm is supposed be gnarly and they both have super-cheap mid-week tix. Friday weather is supposed to suck hard, super cold with high winds. Thursday will at least be in the upper teens without the wind. I can deal with that!
storms supposed to start mid-day thursday. I had planned to take a trip south on thursday to southern NJ for some commitments i had made to my high school... I've had to revise the date and head down tomorrow. I wont be getting out in this one... Good luck fellas!
If it weren't for my commitments i would have been heading north to NH.
It comes and it goes. Get it while it Lasts.
Was planning to head out next weekend (the 11th) but after seeing this forecast and oncoming storm I'm switching it up. Going to Mount Snow this Sunday. I hope all the snow isn't tracked out too bad by then