I'm thinking of going Wednesday for a few laps before all of the snow is completely gone. I know I can't go this weekend cause my gfs birthday is Thursday and were hitting Mohegan SUn for the weekend. Then I'm holding out hope for one last day at Hunter unless it stays warm like this. If anyone is planning on going on Wednesday lmk.. If you go before, tell us how the conditions are !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Never Summer Evo 153/Restricted ReFlex Cartel
Gnu Danny Kass 156 BTX