Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
- Northwest US (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/northwest-us/)
- - Timberline Spring/Summer (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/northwest-us/26141-timberline-spring-summer.html)
I've got a few questions for anyone that rides up at T Line during late spring/summer:
1. How long until the campers overrun the place?
2. How often can I expect fresh snow on the Magic Mile(Between now and May 31st)?
3. What type of wax works best?
Thanks! I really appreciate the help, especially with the wax.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.