Made it this weekend. Its 3 layers of Mahogany glued together and pressed to shape. Used the garage floor at the cabin and by dads suv to press it. McGivered a pretty slick press out of some square steel tubes. you can see the crease on the kick tail where one of the bars was placed. Then used steel tubing across those bars with the jack on top and jacked the suv up on there to get some bendage Its not totally done, the man o war i used to treat the wood hasnt completely dried, so tomorrow ill but grip tape on it, and next weekend when im home ill paint something trick on the bottom!
I also made some risers for the trucks out of the scraps i had.
you can kinda see some of the nose bend in there, i cant wait to ride it!