Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums

Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/forum.php)
-   Off Season Recreation (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/off-season-recreation/)
-   -   Jordan Levesque 2010 Skateboarding Part (http://www.snowboardingforum.com/off-season-recreation/32651-jordan-levesque-2010-skateboarding-part.html)

JordanLevesque 11-10-2010 05:01 PM

Jordan Levesque 2010 Skateboarding Part
 
My new video part from this year. Filmed in connecticut and new york.

YouTube - Jordan Levesque 2010 Part

j.gnar 11-11-2010 01:49 PM

that fs flip over the hydrant was dope!

JordanLevesque 11-15-2010 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j.gnar (Post 326105)
that fs flip over the hydrant was dope!

thanks man!

Music Moves 11-16-2010 08:28 PM

Backside flip, Mr. Gnar, but dope nonetheless! Think the wallride may be my favorite, but the front smith flip out was nice and the manny, nose manny 360 shove... like the music selection too :thumbsup:

JordanLevesque 11-16-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Music Moves (Post 328321)
Backside flip, Mr. Gnar, but dope nonetheless! Think the wallride may be my favorite, but the front smith flip out was nice and the manny, nose manny 360 shove... like the music selection too :thumbsup:

thanks! and im suprised you liked the music. everyones been hating on me for it haha.

Technine Icon 11-16-2010 10:14 PM

Nice skating man...i'm also a skater from CT

Muki 11-18-2010 01:08 AM

:thumbsup: Wall ride is sick. Lol

I just got a job at Target

Music Moves 11-19-2010 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muki (Post 329015)
:thumbsup: Wall ride is sick. Lol

I just got a job at Target

So you are P Rod's teammate! :laugh:

,andreas 03-23-2011 04:56 PM

Wait you snowskate too right? I'm a member on ambitions forum.

JordanLevesque 03-23-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ,andreas (Post 391553)
Wait you snowskate too right? I'm a member on ambitions forum.

yes i do. i didnt do it much this year, but i plan to try to make a good comeback next year haha.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2