Today I Hate Thread! - Page 134 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2013, 08:57 PM   #1331 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Unkept Porpoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Saskatchewan :(
Posts: 356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
This is why I don't get into TV shows... I watch my NFL, F1, The Flintstones (no chance of ruining the final episode there!) and Zoo Juniors.
I hate how vettel always wins, I mean he's a fantastic driver and has the best car consistently but it just gets old.
Unkept Porpoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #1332 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Unkept Porpoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Saskatchewan :(
Posts: 356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtonAvenger View Post
I concur.

Bigger things to hate, too many companies are not getting back to me for picking up their boards. Seriously I'm out of fucking room to store this shit.
Your like the rich guy that goes to poor neighborhoods and says oh woe is me! I have too much money and when the poor people ask for some you say how greedy and stupid they are. Seriously stop bragging
Unkept Porpoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:12 PM   #1333 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Deacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 1,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkept Porpoise View Post
Your like the rich guy that goes to poor neighborhoods and says oh woe is me! I have too much money and when the poor people ask for some you say how greedy and stupid they are. Seriously stop bragging
__________________
Looking forward to the season
SO much stoke, so little snow.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #1334 (permalink)
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 5,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkept Porpoise View Post
I hate how vettel always wins, I mean he's a fantastic driver and has the best car consistently but it just gets old.
Yeah it pisses me off too, reminds me of Schumacher in his hayday. I prefer it when seasons AREN'T decided by mid-August...

Still love F1 as a technical sport though. If you haven't been to a race, you're missing out!
poutanen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #1335 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Unkept Porpoise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Saskatchewan :(
Posts: 356
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
Yeah it pisses me off too, reminds me of Schumacher in his hayday. I prefer it when seasons AREN'T decided by mid-August...

Still love F1 as a technical sport though. If you haven't been to a race, you're missing out!
I'm planning on going to the canadian Grand Prix one of these years seeing as we have one of the best tracks on the calendar. I'll just have to take one less snowboarding trip
Unkept Porpoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:34 PM   #1336 (permalink)
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 5,344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkept Porpoise View Post
I'm planning on going to the canadian Grand Prix one of these years seeing as we have one of the best tracks on the calendar. I'll just have to take one less snowboarding trip
Doesn't have to be expensive! I went with a buddy one year. We stayed in a campground on the Ontario/Quebec border, got up the morning of the race and drove to the subway which took us to the race. Of course heading there from Sask would be a little more costly!!!
poutanen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:26 AM   #1337 (permalink)
Member
 
Nate Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 38
Default

... my job. (in response to the thread title obviosuly). The life and times of working in a call centre for an energy supplier has to be one of the most tedious things I've ever known. Today is "Rant Day" and here's my first. How I've lasted 2 and a half year I'll never know.
Nate Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:00 AM   #1338 (permalink)
Not quite reformed yet
 
chomps1211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: S.E. Mich.
Posts: 3,049
Default

My Luck & Motor vehicles! Axle rod bearing has pretty much rendered my 13 yo, 135K mi. truck, (which was still running like a champ as of fri. night,) Into a useless, almost worthless pile of spare parts!

Naturally, just as I was hoping to trade it in on something that wouldn't cost me $300+ dollars a month just for gas to & from work!!!!

FML!
__________________
You're only Young Once,.. but you can be Immature FOREVER!

2012/13 (48) days out!
2013/14 (44) days out!
chomps1211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #1339 (permalink)
Gone
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Posts: 257
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
My Luck & Motor vehicles! Axle rod bearing has pretty much rendered my 13 yo, 135K mi. truck, (which was still running like a champ as of fri. night,) Into a useless, almost worthless pile of spare parts!

Naturally, just as I was hoping to trade it in on something that wouldn't cost me $300+ dollars a month just for gas to & from work!!!!

FML!

i cant tell whenever your happy angry or say because you always use exclamation marks...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DCsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #1340 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
SnowOwl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Bear Mountain
Posts: 789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chomps1211 View Post
My Luck & Motor vehicles! Axle rod bearing has pretty much rendered my 13 yo, 135K mi. truck, (which was still running like a champ as of fri. night,) Into a useless, almost worthless pile of spare parts!

Naturally, just as I was hoping to trade it in on something that wouldn't cost me $300+ dollars a month just for gas to & from work!!!!

FML!
What is the maker of your Truck? Can almost bet my Toyota that it isn't a Toyota
SnowOwl is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums