Today I Hate Thread! - Page 200 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2014, 11:56 PM   #1991 (permalink)
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 5,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
Fry craving. This is getting out of hand.
So I was in Edmonton last night, tempted to hit you up for a beer! Ended up gorging myself at Mikado sushi in the South Common. Freakin love that place...

Sushi craving? Satisfied!

Today I hate: That I have to work tomorrow instead of board.
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #1992 (permalink)
Moderator
 
boarderaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutanen View Post
So I was in Edmonton last night, tempted to hit you up for a beer! Ended up gorging myself at Mikado sushi in the South Common. Freakin love that place...

Sushi craving? Satisfied!

Today I hate: That I have to work tomorrow instead of board.
I don't even know what to say right now.. D=
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:05 AM   #1993 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
trapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: West of Lansing
Posts: 1,370
Default

Today, I hate that I am fucking bored out of my mind. It's like that Iggy Pop song.
__________________
2013/2014 Season
Crystal: 12
Cannonsburg: 4
Caberfae: 3
Boyne Highlands: 2
Bittersweet: 1
Boyne Mountain: 1
Holly: 1
Nub's Nob: 1

Drinking the Kool-Aid:
2013 NS Heritage 166X
2014 Union Factory
trapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:10 AM   #1994 (permalink)
Reformed Creep-o-saurus
 
poutanen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 5,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
I don't even know what to say right now.. D=
I know I felt horrible! We're doing a project at one of our cement terminals near Sherwood Park, next time I know I'm heading up I'll let you know, and beer can be consumed!!!
poutanen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:30 AM   #1995 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
M.C._Dub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Vermont
Posts: 150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper View Post
Today, I hate that I am fucking bored out of my mind. It's like that Iggy Pop song.
Same. Being bored at work with nothing to do is the worst.
M.C._Dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:12 PM   #1996 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Deacon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hudson, WI
Posts: 1,587
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C._Dub View Post
Same. Being bored at work with nothing to do is the worst.
No, you could be bored at home with no job to go to. That would be worse. Unless you were independently wealthy. In which case it would rock.
__________________
Looking forward to the season
SO much stoke, so little snow.
Deacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:55 PM   #1997 (permalink)
Moderator
 
boarderaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,726
Default

Hey big brother! I'm sorry for making the best of your disgusting, slob situation. I'm sorry that I had to take out the garbage bag from the bin that was overflowing with YOUR mess. Maybe next time, if you don't want me to make the best of the situation I'm in at the moment, you can stop being a pig and learn to clean up after yourself instead of having dad and I act as your fucking maid.
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:57 PM   #1998 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Optikal_Illuzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
Hey big brother! I'm sorry for making the best of your disgusting, slob situation. I'm sorry that I had to take out the garbage bag from the bin that was overflowing with YOUR mess. Maybe next time, if you don't want me to make the best of the situation I'm in at the moment, you can stop being a pig and learn to clean up after yourself instead of having dad and I act as your fucking maid.
When my SOs BIL lived with us, it was the same thing. Eventually I took the mess and put it on his bed so he'd get the picture. He moved out after which was better haha!
Optikal_Illuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 11:36 PM   #1999 (permalink)
Moderator
 
boarderaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 2,726
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optikal_Illuzion View Post
When my SOs BIL lived with us, it was the same thing. Eventually I took the mess and put it on his bed so he'd get the picture. He moved out after which was better haha!
Lolololol. That's awesome! I was thinking of doing something along the same lines, except dump the bag on his chair at work instead of his bed.

Also, parents, stop fucking hover crafting. Dealing with this one kid at work is currently such a massive pain in the ass. He has *all* of the technical skills there to side slip, and eventually progress to learning, but goddamn, all his dad knows how to say is, "You don't know my child. He says he's not ready for the next level. Blah blah." You know what? This is MY lesson, and I will teach your child according to what his body language says to me. Got it?
boarderaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:11 AM   #2000 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Optikal_Illuzion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario
Posts: 355
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
Lolololol. That's awesome! I was thinking of doing something along the same lines, except dump the bag on his chair at work instead of his bed.
Do it! Or not. Either or would get the message across!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boarderaholic View Post
also, parents, stop fucking hover crafting. Dealing with this one kid at work is currently such a massive pain in the ass. He has *all* of the technical skills there to side slip, and eventually progress to learning, but goddamn, all his dad knows how to say is, "You don't know my child. He says he's not ready for the next level. Blah blah." You know what? This is MY lesson, and I will teach your child according to what his body language says to me. Got it?
Ugh, so annoying! His dad should have more confidence in his son. Part of life is taking a risk here or there, small or big. I hope I dont become one of those!
Optikal_Illuzion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums