Today I Hate Thread! - Page 5 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 02:29 PM   #41 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
Sam I Am's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The red dot on the map says, an I quote, "You are HERE"
Posts: 852
Default

^^^

WTF? Did the republicans do something to you?
__________________
"Suicide hotline.....please hold."
Sam I Am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:37 PM   #42 (permalink)
Forum Mayor
 
CaptT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UTAH
Posts: 1,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowjeeper View Post
republicans.

F*ck Politics....it's just the lesser of two evils anyway...they all suck...every last one of em!
CaptT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #43 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
xxfinnellxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Seattle Washington
Posts: 270
Default

i have a fucked up one.

i asked this girl out a month ago. and we were already like the best of friends and got really well together. i asked her out and we dated. i loved her to death but our attitudes AT school didnt work and i pretty much cried my heart out on wednesday just because of instinct that we were going to break up over it. after venting it wednesday, i felt confident that i could go on my own without her but i still loved her to death. we broke up yesterday, afterwards, she told me that my best friend wants to have sex with her. Now im going looney
xxfinnellxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:54 PM   #44 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
tomtom88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfinnellxx View Post
i have a fucked up one.

i asked this girl out a month ago. and we were already like the best of friends and got really well together. i asked her out and we dated. i loved her to death but our attitudes AT school didnt work and i pretty much cried my heart out on wednesday just because of instinct that we were going to break up over it. after venting it wednesday, i felt confident that i could go on my own without her but i still loved her to death. we broke up yesterday, afterwards, she told me that my best friend wants to have sex with her. Now im going looney
Well, she obviously wants you to go looney, why else would she tell you something like that. Don't give her what she wants.
__________________
Take yourself to higher places.
tomtom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
citizengirl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Stupid stupid stupid work people... People at work are always constantly calling in/not showing up when they should/are late. The one day I want to call-in in 4 months I can't!! I'm always there, early, and come in for people who call in! Why do they have to punish the good workers for all the dumb new people who are flaky? I hate retail.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #46 (permalink)
Forum Mayor
 
CaptT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UTAH
Posts: 1,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxfinnellxx View Post
i have a fucked up one.

i asked this girl out a month ago. and we were already like the best of friends and got really well together. i asked her out and we dated. i loved her to death but our attitudes AT school didnt work and i pretty much cried my heart out on wednesday just because of instinct that we were going to break up over it. after venting it wednesday, i felt confident that i could go on my own without her but i still loved her to death. we broke up yesterday, afterwards, she told me that my best friend wants to have sex with her. Now im going looney
Well.... take a page from BA...girl's suck...especially high school ones...good luck with that! We are evil and as we age we don't really get any nicer...we just figure out how to manipulate the situation so we look good. We are all crazy...it's just weather or not you can recognize the crazy...

Example:

Man: Hey the guys want to go boating tonight, do you care?
Woman: Stupid fucks....I hope you all freeze to death.
Man: Huh
Woman: don't you think I would like to go.....huh?
Man: O.k.....would you like to go??
Woman: Ya I would love to go pull you and your friends around for hours while I get to watch you all wakeboard because I can't....Fuck no!
Man: Uhhhh....o.k.....so....wtf?
Woman: Just go! I didn't want to hang out with you any-fucking-way
Man: Uhhh guess I will stay home if you want...
Woman: get the fuck out of here...if you stay here now I will make your night hell.

LATER THAT NIGHT....

Woman: Hey honey...how was boating?
Man: ??????????? WTF?????
Woman: Oh sorry....starting my period so I might be a bit irrational.....anyway....
CaptT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #47 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
tomtom88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptTenielle View Post
Well.... take a page from BA...girl's suck...especially high school ones...good luck with that! We are evil and as we age we don't really get any nicer...we just figure out how to manipulate the situation so we look good. We are all crazy...it's just weather or not you can recognize the crazy...

Example:

Man: Hey the guys want to go boating tonight, do you care?
Woman: Stupid fucks....I hope you all freeze to death.
Man: Huh
Woman: don't you think I would like to go.....huh?
Man: O.k.....would you like to go??
Woman: Ya I would love to go pull you and your friends around for hours while I get to watch you all wakeboard because I can't....Fuck no!
Man: Uhhhh....o.k.....so....wtf?
Woman: Just go! I didn't want to hang out with you any-fucking-way
Man: Uhhh guess I will stay home if you want...
Woman: get the fuck out of here...if you stay here now I will make your night hell.

LATER THAT NIGHT....

Woman: Hey honey...how was boating?
Man: ??????????? WTF?????
Woman: Oh sorry....starting my period so I might be a bit irrational.....anyway....
I like how you replaced you own name with Woman. At least you owned up to being crazy. Props to you!
__________________
Take yourself to higher places.
tomtom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:45 PM   #48 (permalink)
Forum Mayor
 
CaptT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UTAH
Posts: 1,013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom88 View Post
I like how you replaced you own name with Woman. At least you owned up to being crazy. Props to you!

What makes you say it was me....maybe it was a friends-cousins-wife..., not to be confused with a sister-wife....I am in Utah......
CaptT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #49 (permalink)
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
tomtom88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,639
Default

If I had just had knee surgeory, I wouldn't want to be on a boat watching other people have fun either. Simple reasoning. Nice slader towrds them Utahnians btw lol.
__________________
Take yourself to higher places.
tomtom88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #50 (permalink)
Veteran Member
 
snowvols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 1,402
Default

Capt, Ever since I was little my dad has always stressed to me all women are crazy, but some are crazier than others.
snowvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums