Today I Hate Thread! - Page 96 - Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums
User Tag List

 292Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #951 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 10:19 PM
Not quite reformed yet
 
chomps1211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: S.E. Mich.
Posts: 6,237
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
Today I hate little douchebag trolls, they seem to be popping up in more threads all the time.

Time to pull the plug and hit delete Kill

Amen! (....again!)

You're only Young Once,.. but you can be Immature FOREVER!

Feb/Apr 2011. (27) days!
2011/12 (38) days!
2012/13 (48) days!
2013/14 (44) days!
2014/15 (00)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015/16 (28) days!

"The Older I get,.. The faster I was!!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chomps1211 is offline  
post #952 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 10:22 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 5,918
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
Dang, still gotta see this... First person on my ignore list.....


View Post Today, 08:58 PM
This message is hidden because Bill Maxwell is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 09:01
This message is hidden because Bill Maxwell is on your ignore list.
Argo is offline  
post #953 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 10:38 PM
Not quite reformed yet
 
chomps1211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: S.E. Mich.
Posts: 6,237
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argo View Post
Dang, still gotta see this... First person on my ignore list.....


View Post Today, 08:58 PM
This message is hidden because Bill Maxwell is on your ignore list.
View Post Today, 09:01
This message is hidden because Bill Maxwell is on your ignore list.
Argo, It wasn't worth reading! Got to get him on my list too.
Damn! I really am starting to miss JF after reading all this "respect me, respect me" drivel!

I just hope there's a way to save this thread!

You're only Young Once,.. but you can be Immature FOREVER!

Feb/Apr 2011. (27) days!
2011/12 (38) days!
2012/13 (48) days!
2013/14 (44) days!
2014/15 (00)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015/16 (28) days!

"The Older I get,.. The faster I was!!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
chomps1211 is offline  
post #954 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 11:07 PM
Veteran Member
 
Mystery2many's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Steamboat Springs
Posts: 2,207
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
There is a way to save this thread. Stop finding reasons to argue and stop taking everything so damn personal. If I recall you were the one to tell me the exact same thing. We can all agree to disagree and move forward. Things are what they are and everyone see it from a different perspective. I think that is what makes it interesting. I try to see everything in life from as many different angles as possible to get a full perspective. Not just one sided.
Mystery2many is offline  
post #955 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 6,853
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maxwell View Post
blah blah blah It's what you do best Adolf!
orly?

Hitler?

somebody needs to get a grip. Something tells me a Jew or 2 may not appreciate the comparison, stupid fuck. What an ignorant attack on our fearless leader. Stupid, stupid fuck.

I was actually gonna make a post somewhere about all the recent duchebaggery and closed threads cuz its funny and I wanted to give Kill a hard time about it.

I'm sure the Nazi reference has him tied in ethical fits.

Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash

Last edited by snowklinger; 08-20-2013 at 11:21 PM.
snowklinger is offline  
post #956 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Veteran Member
 
MarshallV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Golden, CO
Posts: 758
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The butthurt is strong ITT today, reminds one of TGR!

Today I hate the fact that my gym is under construction. I walked under a ladder to get in the open room to do weighted lunges, bumped it a little with the barbell and had a small can and paintbrush fall on me.

I continued working out for another 45 mins with green paint on my hair and shirt. The workers were all gone, just a ladder/scaffolding over the hallway area with a booby trap just waiting for me.
MarshallV82 is offline  
post #957 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Minnesota You Bet Cha
Posts: 32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by killclimbz View Post
Yes I am sick of the homophobic derogatory references. I don't care if you are gay or straight.

Yes Argo bitched about not getting a chance to reply. Gee that is what this thread is for. I don't recall him calling anyone out with that post either.

So you don't like the members or the staff. I don't really give a shit. My opinion is the only one who matters here. For the most part I let shit fly here but my patience has limits.

My suggestion is to either figure out how the community works here or leave.

Now if you want me in full dick mode, continue slinging arrows my way. Let me know how that works out for you.

Just to restate the forum rules. Rule number 1 don't make it a pain in the ass for me.

Rule number 2. See rule number 1...
I thought you were just willfully ignorant but I now see that you are actually unintelligent, deranged or both!

At no time have I ever made a homophobic remark! After having a homophobic remark (fruitcake) tossed at me, responded with humor and sarcasm. The humorless zombies in your posse reacted with anger and didn't stop to consider the context.

Suggesting that Avenger and Argo look into their own sexual insecurity as a possible cause of their anger issues isn't a homophobic remark you imbecile, it's a legitimate point! My comment to Argo here about "his little secret" was again obvious humor.

For someone who keeps going on about having a thick skin, you sure don't apply it when the shoe is on the other foot and your junkyard dogs are getting a dose of their own medicine.

Bill is right! You don't like it when being an admin means that you have to actually do something. You are compromised by this incestuous relationship with your inner circle and need to step down. But instead, because you don't like someone daring to question your lordship, you puff all up and make threats. Not everyone on this forum is blind to the hypocrisy and you are showing everyone your true colors. Not once have I broken REAL for rules (aside from your little made up totalitarian rules). I have not attacked anyone nor used excessive profanity. You simply can't handle the fact that I won't be bullied by you or your little posse. It's easier for you and them to just label me a troll in order to rationalize your own hypocrisy.

So go for it big guy! Ban me and prove me right to everyone watching. I've pissed you off by daring to stand up to your holiness and you want to do it for entirely personal retaliation regardless of the fact that I haven't broken the rules. Come on' you know you want to. You need to compensate for something so show us all what a big strong man you are and silence me with a ban and prove me right!
Blake1979 is offline  
post #958 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 03:14 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
2hipp4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flatrock
Posts: 376
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake1979 View Post
I thought you were just willfully ignorant but I now see that you are actually unintelligent, deranged or both!

At no time have I ever made a homophobic remark! After having a homophobic remark (fruitcake) tossed at me, responded with humor and sarcasm. The humorless zombies in your posse reacted with anger and didn't stop to consider the context.

Suggesting that Avenger and Argo look into their own sexual insecurity as a possible cause of their anger issues isn't a homophobic remark you imbecile, it's a legitimate point! My comment to Argo here about "his little secret" was again obvious humor.

For someone who keeps going on about having a thick skin, you sure don't apply it when the shoe is on the other foot and your junkyard dogs are getting a dose of their own medicine.

Bill is right! You don't like it when being an admin means that you have to actually do something. You are compromised by this incestuous relationship with your inner circle and need to step down. But instead, because you don't like someone daring to question your lordship, you puff all up and make threats. Not everyone on this forum is blind to the hypocrisy and you are showing everyone your true colors. Not once have I broken REAL for rules (aside from your little made up totalitarian rules). I have not attacked anyone nor used excessive profanity. You simply can't handle the fact that I won't be bullied by you or your little posse. It's easier for you and them to just label me a troll in order to rationalize your own hypocrisy.

So go for it big guy! Ban me and prove me right to everyone watching. I've pissed you off by daring to stand up to your holiness and you want to do it for entirely personal retaliation regardless of the fact that I haven't broken the rules. Come on' you know you want to. You need to compensate for something so show us all what a big strong man you are and silence me with a ban and prove me right!
its threads like this that make me miss snowolf, your fucking retard ass would have been handed to you so hard and you would be gone by now.
2hipp4u is offline  
post #959 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 03:16 AM
Banned!
 
snowklinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: L-Town
Posts: 6,853
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hipp4u View Post
its threads like this that make me miss snowolf, your fucking retard ass would have been handed to you so hard and you would be gone by now.
this applause is by no means a knock on the current boys, as I think things have improved, but LOL!



Support Local Business
"Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart!" - Ash
snowklinger is offline  
post #960 of 4172 (permalink) Old 08-21-2013, 05:52 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
2hipp4u's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Flatrock
Posts: 376
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowklinger View Post
this applause is by no means a knock on the current boys, as I think things have improved, but LOL!


agreed the mood and tone has been good
2hipp4u is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Snowboarding Forum - Snowboard Enthusiast Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome